Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: School shooting outside of Seatle

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Do people shoot because it's more personal and they want to feel that? Like are they targetted at specific people?

I also feel like these shootings aren't done by logical people (besides the obvious reasons) because it'd be ridiculously easy to get a lot of kids in a tight area so you literally cannot miss.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

School shooting outside of Seatle

Sounds like this one was very personal. One girl and the shooter's cousins standing together were shot.

I knew a kid in HS that shot himself over a girl rejection. But he drove to a park at night and killed himself in private. I don't understand despondent people who plan to shoot themselves but want to take others with them.
    Last edited by NWPilgrim; 10-26-14 at 15:54.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345