Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And, end of discussion.

If I'm guessing your age correctly (9 year-old referenced in another post), when I was your age I had already decided to chase enjoyment rather than money and was busy running, racing, shooting, jumping out of planes (civilian and military), skiing, coaching my kid's basketball and baseball games, going to Church and just generally having a good time.

Once again, if I'm guessing your age correctly, when I was your father's age I was essentially doing the same thing with my grand kids and my second set of kids (minus the skiing and skydiving - second wife had issues).

I sure the **** wasn't sitting around a computer averaging six posts a day in the "We All Bang the Same Drum" forum on an internet site.

Seriously, if you'll take the advice, and if it is appropriate, don't neglect the kids and life for this crap.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 10-26-14 at 10:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Massive Non-Citizen Voting Uncovered in Maryland

An election integrity watchdog group is suing the state of Maryland, alleging that it has discovered massive and ongoing fraudulent voting by non-U.S. citizens in one county. But because of the way that the non-citizens are able to cast votes in elections, the fraud is likely happening in every single county and subdivision across the state. The group believes that the illegal voting has been happening for years.

The group, Virginia Voters Alliance, says that it compared how voters in Frederick County filled out jury duty statements compared with their voting records. The group’s investigation found that thousands of people in Frederick County who stated that they are not U.S. citizens on jury duty forms went on to cast votes in elections. Either they failed to tell the truth when they were summoned for jury duty, or they cast illegal votes. Both are crimes. The same group previously found that about 40,000 people are registered to vote in both Virginia and Maryland
    This is going on across the entire nation, you'd have to be monumentally thick not to be able to add it up, its why the "democrat's" openly court their vote!!! Do any of you, really think that a typical democrat politician would spend 60-seconds of their time on these people if they weren't a significant percentage of their base? As far as I'm concerned this is an act of war, which makes the democrat party in whole, guilty of treason! I would wager that Obama received at least five to eight million illegal alien cast votes in both the 08 and 12 elections, how harmless of a crime has that turned out to have been?

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali View Post
    This is going on across the entire nation, you'd have to be monumentally thick not to be able to add it up, its why the "democrat's" openly court their vote!!! Do any of you, really think that a typical democrat politician would spend 60-seconds of their time on these people if they weren't a significant percentage of their base? As far as I'm concerned this is an act of war, which makes the democrat party in whole, guilty of treason! I would wager that Obama received at least five to eight million illegal alien cast votes in both the 08 and 12 elections, how harmless of a crime has that turned out to have been?
    Can you imagine the outcry if the show was on the other foot.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeser25 View Post
    Can you imagine the outcry if the show was on the other foot.
    I absolutely hate it when people put a show on one of my feet. If you're going to put a show on my foot, put one on both of them! Like Cats and Les Miserables.

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Si Señor.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

La Raza's Advocacy Little More Than A Scheme To Encourage Illegals To Vote

For its latest stunt, it has published on its website and social media a list of voting stations that don't require IDs. Interesting, given a recent Harvard study showing that illegal immigrants have almost certainly swung close elections in recent years by canceling out U.S. citizens' votes to ensure Democrat victories.

With Democrats trailing in the polls, it's reasonable to conclude they're seeking to swing another through the illegal alien vote on Tuesday.

And don't think they wouldn't try.

La Raza's tentacles already reach deep into the White House. President Obama's key domestic policy adviser, Celia Munoz, as well as Mari Carmen Aponte, ambassador to El Salvador, a springboard of the recent border surge, are former La Raza leaders.
    I expect that illegal aliens will vote in the same numbers as they have in the last two Obama elections, which is to say in the millions!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Uhm, da hell?

What state lets you get a drivers license with out a birth certificate to prove how old you are? That would have been nice when I was under 21.
    Any state that recognizes the matricula consular as a valid form of identification. I've seen individuals with 4 or more of these Mexican consulate issued IDs with different names and false addresses to avoid traffic citations among other things. It's so easy, a caveman could get one.

Feedback Score
    VIVA LA CLINTON!!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    Any state that recognizes the matricula consular as a valid form of identification. I've seen individuals with 4 or more of these Mexican consulate issued IDs with different names and false addresses to avoid traffic citations among other things. It's so easy, a caveman could get one.
    Mexicans and Neanderthals voting??? Maybe Home Helmei, or even archaic h. sapiens, but Neanderthals....

In a bigger picture, why is it that it racist to complain about Mexicans coming here illegally when 1. they are technically caucasians and 2. when ever their is an pro-amnesty rally there are a metric ass ton of Mexican flags. I don't see Dutch or Canadian flags flying at those things.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In a bigger picture, why is it that it racist to complain about Mexicans coming here illegally when 1. they are technically caucasians and 2. when ever their is an pro-amnesty rally there are a metric ass ton of Mexican flags. I don't see Dutch or Canadian flags flying at those things.
    LOL this is so true. I think on Election Day I will show up outside of polling places waving the German, Irish, and Scottish flags.

I had a subject in custody one time that got PISSED when he saw that he was listed as a White Male on his paper work. He exclaimed; "I am not white, I am a MEXICAN!" To which I replied;" Sir there is no such race as "Mexican". "Mexican" is a nationality and the fact that you were born in US makes you an AMERICAN. Furthermore you are Hispanic, which is an ETHNICITY not a race." Needless to say I had some fun with that chap.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123