Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Arms billet lower

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I know nothing about this company and would advise going with a well known brand. (I don't like being a new product guinea pig.) As far as billet lowers are concerned, I like em.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well I was looking for a really plain lower, and this fit the bill, plus since my FFL is on file at AIM its super easy to buy it and have it shipped. No calling and requesting an FFL fax/email their license and hoping they do it in a timely manner, etc.

If I like this one, I'm going to form 1 it...which is why I wanted a plain one without a rollmark.

I'll follow up in this thread with my first impressions, its fitment to my upper, and how the build goes.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Got this lower built up today. Everything went smooth with exception of the grip. I was using a magpul m.o.e. and had to take an emery board to both the grip and lower to get it to fit. Other than that it went together fine.

I dig it. Nice and clean.

EDIT* I forgot to mention, the selector nomenclature is NOT painted white like in the photos, which is a good thing.
    Last edited by J-Dub; 11-01-14 at 08:41.

Feedback Score
    Would you mind updating on your impressions of the Royal Arms lower? I'm thinking about picking one up and would like to hear your opinions over the time you've had it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12