Thread: Royal Arms billet lower

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Royal Arms billet lower

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1RAK15

Anyone gave these a shot yet? Opinions?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I like the looks of it. I really dig the serial number and what not being on the trigger guard.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    The unnamed "Special blend alloy" is enough to make me run. The full auto marking also turns me off. Too many proven manufacturers out there.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You can only get so special and call it 7075. It's just "clever" marketing to say it's tempered.
    It's an attempt to differentiate in a saturated market. What I don't get is they go out of their way to low profile the SN, then mark up the selector like a 12 year old girl who just discovered makeup.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnielsen View Post
    I like the looks of it. I really dig the serial number and what not being on the trigger guard.
    I am digging the full stealth mode too, but can't say that's enough for me to take a chance on one. I've done the billet thing a few times and always end up back at forged too.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well Im going to take one for the team and give it a shot. I like the clean no rollmark look. Im not too concerned with the white selector stuff as I can paint it (might cerakote it burnt bronze)

Will be going on a BCM middy upper (buy one get a free comp and bcg was too good of a deal)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Nice to look at, not to own. I'd pass.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Pass, anything royal is Un American!
    Actually Im a bit suprised its from Oxnard too...

I like the clean lines and subtleness of it. I agree the markings are a bit bright, but thats easy to fix. Price is a bit high for the current market. Will withold judgement oh the actual performance as I dont have, nor have read, about it.

Feedback Score
    It looks great. I love how they put all the info on the trigger guard, that's really cool.

But I have 4 BCM's laying around on the workbench, so I have no need in experimenting with untested variables.
    In the future, PMAGs will be the currency standard.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The unnamed "Special blend alloy" is enough to make me run. The full auto marking also turns me off. Too many proven manufacturers out there.
    As long as it's not polymer. Other than the receiver extension, I wouldn't think there's too many major stress points on a lower receiver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast