Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DBAL-PL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Beretta has it at >$800 and you can get a 20% military discount on top of that, cant beat that.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I just want to clarify that is not my video, I just do the same exact thing with the same kit

taliv, my G19 is suppressed and is enormously quieter than any rifle even 300BLK with 147gr ammo.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    What problems did you have with your X400?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I just want to clarify that is not my video, I just do the same exact thing with the same kit

taliv, my G19 is suppressed and is enormously quieter than any rifle even 300BLK with 147gr ammo.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    The switching methodology makes it useless. Use your trigger finger to activate a light? That's SERPA level shit right there. Look closely, one side is IR, one side is bright. Guess you've gotta choose which hand you want to shoot with based off what type of light you need. Super classy.

And if it's constant on with a press so that you can actually use your trigger finger to, yanno, manipulate the trigger, now you've got a flashlight on the front of your gun that you can't turn off.

They have such a great design with the rest of the light, then decided to make it virtually useless for anything other than looking pretty on gun forums. LDI went from having a home run to fouling off a bunt for strike 3.

it almost seems like they made it for a left handed person. it doesn't seem as important to quickly activate the IR side.

but as a lefty you could activate and deactivate the visible half of the unit easily. I prefer using constant on anyway because recoil tends to knock your finger pressure off the light and I don't like flickering. on, pew pew pew, off.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    | 92 - Billennium | Steel-I/96 Stock | WC BrigTac| Elite II | 90-Two G | Inox Brig |
    | 85FS Cheetah | 71 Jaguar | 21a Bobcat | 3032 Tomcat | Model 90 Armi Roma |
    | Sig - 551-A1 ODG | P553 | 522 | P320 FDE |
    | Noveske 10.5" Pistol | AP 12.5" | AP Tungsten SPR | DDM4 V7 in MSP & Elcan |
    | 308 - DSA FAL & Steyr Scout in grey |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234