Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arc'terex Alpha & Alpha LT jacket: what's the civi version?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    The Drac fits larger than what it says. I wear XL on the other Arc stuff but the XL on the Drac feels half size bigger. Maybe it's a good thing if you're layering. Also the sleeve length could be 1-2" shorter for my build. It bunches up but doesn't look horrible and so far doesn't get in the way of anything.
    The Drac is designed to fit a bit more roomy that some of the other form-fitting Arc'teryx jackets so it can be layered. It's also looser around the torso to reduce printing from a pistol worn in the waistband.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    The Drac is designed to fit a bit more roomy that some of the other form-fitting Arc'teryx jackets so it can be layered. It's also looser around the torso to reduce printing from a pistol worn in the waistband.
    It's MM's Drac review that convince me to get the Drac. Thanks for stopping by
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Good info to know.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Necro Post

Not entirely sure if I should post this here or EE thread.

A friend bought the ARC'TERYX LEAF ALPHA JACKET because he liked mine, except he bought the 1st gen. Numb-nuts lost the receipt and can't return it back for an exchange. Tag is still there. I keep telling him, it's STILL good jacket. He emailed ARC'TERYX hoping for a response, no reply yet.

He's asking if anyone would be interested. He paid $400+ hasn't decided what price to sell. Just curious if anyone would still be interested in a 1st Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Look into the outdoor research mentor or axiom jackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234