Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knesek Guns for NFA items?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I also had a VERY BAD experience with them and I would NEVER recommend them. I posted my experience in a thread on M4Carbine. This was concerning a Surefire SOCOM 7.62 mini.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For suppressors=SILENCERSHOP/thread
    Last edited by domestique; 10-30-14 at 07:27. Reason: spelling
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    For suppressors=SILENCE SHOP/thread
    SilencerShop cannot be beat!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    SilencerShop cannot be beat!
    Sure they can. I've paid less out the door locally for the last 8 cans I've bought.

Plus, if you're not in TX, you have the extra wait of the F3.

Don't get me wrong, I've bought 4 cans from them...but what I mainly use them for now is a price quote to shop around with locally. And also to order accessories with free shipping.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Sure they can. I've paid less out the door locally for the last 8 cans I've bought.

Don't get me wrong, I've bought 4 cans from them...but what I mainly use them for now is a price quote to shop around with locally. And also to order accessories with free shipping.
    Depends on the can. For cheaper 22 cans where the mark up isn't big, they are similar and I try to buy local. But for large purchases I have found them a LOT cheaper, especially if you have to pay sales tax... my lgs, also only charges $40 for transfer.

Edit to add: Suppressors are not that popular in my area, so I would have to wait for a form 3 for most items anyways.
    Last edited by domestique; 10-30-14 at 07:44.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post

I live in South Florida, land of inflated gun prices, whatever MSRP is on a can, best price I've round locally on a Surefire SOCOM was $1,300 and not much less for a Saker. I do have a dealer who does $50 transfers, so I have cheap transfer fees and no sales tax. Silencer Shop is BY FAR the cheapest source for me. Consider yourself lucky to have reasonably priced local shops. I don't buy anything firearm related locally (except for an occasional box or two of ammo from Wal-Mart) due to inflated prices.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Any board members live near Knesek guns?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I used to and still know a few people that do. What do you need?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tostado22 View Post
    I used to and still know a few people that do. What do you need?
    . To get someone to walk in and make them ship out my order that is a month over due. ;-)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    For suppressors=SILENCERSHOP/thread
    Yep. I had a great experience with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast