Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Aero Precision Undervalued?

Feedback Score
    I have one of their 10.5" 1:7 twist QPQ (melonite) barrels and have been very impressed. It's accurate and the finish is TOUGH. It withstood my best efforts to bugger it up when driving in the FSB pins.

Feedback Score
    Like other satisfied customers I bought a lower and two uppers (one grey Ceracoat) and cannot fault their fit and finish, besides they are made in Washington! I plan to build a SBR on they grey upper as soon as Uncle Sugar says ok.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I thought enough of them to use one of their lowers for my first SBR, I will soon have two additional AP SBR lowers.

I recently purchased one of their 308 lowers and LPK, and I am weighing through the various URG choices.
    Last edited by BTL BRN; 10-30-14 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Purchased a stripped upper and lower kit. Looks to be good quality!

Feedback Score
    Aero Precision is good stuff. I have a a 10.5" barrel from them that is a straight shooter and a 30mm light weight scope mount that has proven to be a solid, nice looking platform.

Feedback Score
    Ill throw my hat in....Im working on an M4e1 build. 14.5" middy barrel, everything looks awesome so far..... Did someone say theyre barrel wasnt dimpled for the gas block? Ill have to look at mine and see.....I bought a gas block from them as well.

Feedback Score
    Anyone had issues with their scope mounts?

Probably going to pick up a 30mm mount and was curious if I'd need to lap the rings. Don't care to spend $200 on a sfwa/bobro since the scope won't really be removed from the rifle and it's a range toy.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Anyone had issues with their scope mounts?

Probably going to pick up a 30mm mount and was curious if I'd need to lap the rings. Don't care to spend $200 on a sfwa/bobro since the scope won't really be removed from the rifle and it's a range toy.
    Generally it isn't necessary to lap a one piece mount. The bores are machined at the same time with the same tool and setup. I doubt you could lap their mount if you wanted to because of the unique way the the rings interlock at the top. I have been very pleased with the one I have. The fit and finish is exceptional and the weight (lack of) is almost unbelievable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Recently received an 8.5" .300 blk bbl. Looks to be well made. Hoping to get it to the range soon. From what I've been reading I don't expect to be disappointed

Feedback Score
    I recently ordered 3 M5 lowers and uppers using the daily deal. These were not matched sets as one days deal was the upper and the next was the lowers. I can tell you that all parts fit together as if they were matched sets. Very tight tolerances and no slop when I randomly piece them together. This was my first experience ordering from Aero and I am very pleased with their products thus far.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast