Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Canik TP9-SA Has Arrived (Edit---review is up on page 2)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    **** the Turks and their Islam/Nazi ideals. I'll stick with a Glock 17 or a M&P.
    It's rational to base ones purchasing decisions on ones prejudices. To each their own.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I enjoy my Canic CZ clone, and although it's in the shop for trigger spring replacement, I consider it an ok weapon based on shooting this pistol for over a year. If a few thousand were issued to l.e. agencies, what would the performance data say about the Canic 100? Would the data analysis compare favorably with Glock and S&W issued pistols? My guess is no. Note that I said guess. I bet that your new Canic will serve you well. How well would this model fare if issued in large numbers? We can't say--yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the review, it looks very interesting and for an MSRP of $399, I might have to check it out. Loved your review of the Canik Stingray, for a guy looking for a CZ 75 P-01, it might be another option. Keep up the great work
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Another solid review - thanks! This IS tempting. 18 rds and decent form factor, ergos, reliability, accuracy, etc. Would like to see more on reviews with more rounds.

Is it really Ceracoat? I know it hasn't been tested extensively yet, but I wonder how the finish is compared to other known/accepted guns. Would like to see the trigger a tad over 4 LBS though. Any negative thoughts on the decocker - is it easy to knock off accidentally.

I DO like that it doesn't have a MONSTER slide stop tab - I might even make it smaller. Is it out of the way with high thumbs? It is what kept me out of the PPQ.

Will sight options become available?

Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    Very nice! Too damn bad its made by genocidal maniacs.
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    This is interesting, especially with an MSRP of $399. It will be interesting to see what the actual price will be on this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    Another solid review - thanks! This IS tempting. 18 rds and decent form factor, ergos, reliability, accuracy, etc. Would like to see more on reviews with more rounds.

Is it really Ceracoat? Canik is the #1 buyer of CeraKote in the world I know it hasn't been tested extensively yet, but I wonder how the finish is compared to other known/accepted guns. Would like to see the trigger a tad over 4 LBS though. Any negative thoughts on the decocker - is it easy to knock off accidentally. No

I DO like that it doesn't have a MONSTER slide stop tab - I might even make it smaller. Is it out of the way with high thumbs? So far so good I guess It is what kept me out of the PPQ.

Will sight options become available?

Unknown by this guy

Thanks again!
    Answers in color

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    This is interesting, especially with an MSRP of $399. It will be interesting to see what the actual price will be on this.
    Several places have pre-orders in the $350 range

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Figured 350. Good truck gun till you might realize it's better than your carry/HD piece. Hmmmm...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast