Thread: Carrier Tilt?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Carrier Tilt?

Trying out one of the new "enhanced" BCG's on the market. I was curious if this is indicative of carrier tilt, or not. The Buffer Tube is completely un-marked.

Upper has about 1200 rounds on it in "before" pictures, and I put 150 or so rounds on it with the new carrier in the "after" photos. Mostly suppressed.

Thoughts?

Before:

After:

I also noted that ejection shifted forward by about 2 hours on the clock face. I will need to step up to a heavier buffer (Middy 16.1", running Sprinco Blue and H currently). Suppressed it was ejecting so forcefully when wet/clean that it hit the front of the ejection port, and when hot moved to 1-2 o'clock. Unsuppresed it was ejecting at around 3. It used to do about 1:30-2 hours back, all around, from that. So it does seem to be functioning with less friction.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Nothing crazy to me. Is that the new Sharps BCG?
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Possible.

Is your new/enhanced bcg 'plated' with something like chrome or NiB or is it a surface treatment like melonite? If the former, could just be a bit out of spec with a lil' too much on that side?