Thread: Magpul Dynamics Precision Rifle Data Book 2.0 and PR Quick Reference Cards

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Magpul Dynamics Precision Rifle Data Book 2.0 and PR Quick Reference Cards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOEfi...zD1FQn3Iwp2fiQ

Magpul Dynamics Black Books Series: Precision Rifle Data Book 2.0 and Precision Rifle Quick Reference Cards

The Magpul Black Book Series is collection of knowledge created to aid and enhance your experiences in the field. There will be an assortment of different modules covering a variety of military and practical field subjects. From shooting and tactics to survival, communications and physical training, there will be a module for everyone. The majority of the publications will be printed on a PVC material that will give the books true all-weather writing capability when using map pens and pencils, and will be conveniently sized to fit in standard uniform pockets and wrist boards.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Interesting. I like the materials on the data book and cards. I bought a laminating machine for the card stock pages in my current data book, but this is a lot easier.

The sweat falling on paper pages is a real pain here in the summer. I'm looking forward to snagging a set of these to try out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The sweat falling on paper pages is a real pain here in the summer.

I was out in 105º this summer, no shade, no wind, I have sweat drop marks all over even the rite in the rain pages. I'm entirely down for a set of these. But $50 :\

I'll probably just take Caylan's class again, free books!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When you consider that it's close to $40 for a rite in the rain book that you may need to buy refills for, with pages that can rip, and needs a cover of some sort....$50 is actually pretty good. We're not trying to rip anyone off--the material is expensive--but it is awesome to work with.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Trust me, I know. And Caylan's SPR class was phenomenal.

My issue is more that I already have rite in the rain books so now it's a hard sell for me. I like the idea, although I would have liked to see an included binding device like little magpul rings.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Have these reached the distributors yet? I couldn't find any with RSR Group.

Feedback Score
    I think it's pretty cool. I will have to grab me the quick reference cards.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I picked up a set of the quick reference cards a week or so ago. Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but the idea seems sound to me. If it eliminates my past problems with tearing or moisture, I'll be happy happy happy for what I paid.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Any reports on these? I'm seeing them on Amazon but haven't spoken to anyone that has used a set or seen them in stores anywhere.