Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: new Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    A guy on the Beretta forum is having the same issue with the WC mag release, FWIW.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    A guy on the Beretta forum is having the same issue with the WC mag release, FWIW.
    Thanks. I did the trigger and main spring no problem... and expected the Mag catch to be the easiest part, but it was a mess. I'm 99% sure it's not me.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I just got notification today that the 92G Brigadier Tactical has been approved for USPSA Production division and will be listed on their approved list next week.

Feedback Score
    That is great news, seems they are considering it lumped in with other 92G Brigs. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Thanks. I did the trigger and main spring no problem... and expected the Mag catch to be the easiest part, but it was a mess. I'm 99% sure it's not me.
    Oversized mag releases (not the EII one, but the wider, checkered ones) are a touch tricky to get lined up just right in comparison to stock.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Oversized mag releases (not the EII one, but the wider, checkered ones) are a touch tricky to get lined up just right in comparison to stock.
    I got that sucker line up an installed, but it was locked up tight. If you looked at it, it'd appear all you had to do was push the catch and it would operate. But it was stuck in place pretty tight. (this is the one that has the raised button with the WC logo on it by the way)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    For Safariland, check for a holster that will fit a 92G-SD, it will work with this Brigadier Tactical. I did a quick check on just one style of ALS holster and it showed that it's available for the 92G-SD:

http://www.safariland.com/als-holster-system/all-als/

The Tactical Assault from Wilson will fit it perfectly. I had one of those.
    Are you sure the WCBT will fit a Safariland ALS holster made for a G SD? Won't the different trigger guard profiles screw the fit up? I'm looking to get a 6395 for the WCBT.

Feedback Score
    I don't think any of the ALS holsters will fit the Wilson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9250 View Post
    I don't think any of the ALS holsters will fit the Wilson.
    Correct, we just got in some exact fit holsters from BladeTech http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Blade-Te...uctinfo/NW420/

Feedback Score
    I really want a holster with a thumb manipulated retention device as I plan on using this pistol for 3 gun comp and don't want to be DQ'd when it falls out as I'm crawling or climbing over an obstacle. I also want a holster that is easily mountable to the Safariland ELS competition belt. I already have a WC Tactical Assault Holster but I'm looking for something like what I described. Anybody know of the type of holster that I'm looking for thy will work with the WCBT. Thanks.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast