Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 41P final ruling delayed

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    But it wont be retro active right?? I am looking at getting a trust and my first stamp soon. ( or at least applying for it soon)
    No one knows for sure. But if you go by past rulings they've made everything retroactive (i.e. have your forms pending by May).
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    No one knows for sure. But if you go by past rulings they've made everything retroactive (i.e. have your forms pending by May).
    It will be interesting to see what happens if Form 3s are pending in May... I'm guessing they'll give 60-90 days for them to go pending and after that, out of luck.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens if Form 3s are pending in May... I'm guessing they'll give 60-90 days for them to go pending and after that, out of luck.
    True. I have one last can on form 3 from black friday. I'm hoping to get everything mailed off by mid January.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    Anybody heard anything new from 41P? Judging by the political climate now, any chance of it being removed in the future?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA9000 View Post
    Anybody heard anything new from 41P? Judging by the political climate now, any chance of it being removed in the future?
    I still think its delayed. Some think it will get delayed even longer....I am not sure. 41p defeats the purpose of E-forms as well...so...lets hope for the best.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think it's been mentioned, but it's on hold at least until May and possibly until the end of the year.

I'd like to see some stats on how many NFA items are used in a crime... Don't get why they are trying this as its going to curtail their "unconstitutional tax" income.

I could be wrong but I read somewhere on NFA items purchased with a trust past year (can't seem to find it) was around 40k! Where individual NFA items were less than 1k!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShermanM4 View Post
    I think it's been mentioned, but it's on hold at least until May and possibly until the end of the year.

I'd like to see some stats on how many NFA items are used in a crime... Don't get why they are trying this as its going to curtail their "unconstitutional tax" income.

I could be wrong but I read somewhere on NFA items purchased with a trust past year (can't seem to find it) was around 40k! Where individual NFA items were less than 1k!!
    That income is equal to pocket change to the .gov. Think how many people pay at least 8 mil a year in income taxes alone..

Feedback Score
    Luckily my sheriff is progun and signs if you're legal. Even if he wouldn't, ky is a shall sign state now. That worked out well for the poor fellows who lived in counties where nobody would sign. No you can sue their ass if they refuse to sign after 15 days

Feedback Score
    Now that we are only 2 months away from May, any update on 41P?

Feedback Score
    Now that we are only 2 months away from May, any update on 41P?
    Nothing official.

I saw somebody post this elsewhere, but I don't get the emails from CA. Not sure what the source of their prediction was:

Originally Posted By goloud:
    Anyone else get the email from Capitol Armory predicting the decision on 41P will likely be pushed back to January 2016. They don't site any sources.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast