Thread: Rob Leatham & Larry Vickers 3-Day Advanced Handgun - Nov 6-8, 2015 - Phoenix, AZ

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Rob Leatham & Larry Vickers 3-Day Advanced Handgun - Nov 6-8, 2015 - Phoenix, AZ

Rob Leatham & Larry Vickers 3-Day Advanced Handgun - Nov 6-8, 2015 - Phoenix, AZ

This class is planned to be one of the most unique handgun shooting class we have ever been involved with. Mr. Leatham and Mr. Vickers have been friends for years but have never taught a class together. We tried it last year but Mr. Leatham got injured. Now this event is a reality. Two separate ranges will be utilized for this class so it flows smoothly. Students will spend half of each day with one instructor and then swap to the other instructor for the remainder of the day. The class will come together at various times for lecture portions, safety briefs, etc. Students signing up for this class are expected to show up ready to shoot. This is an advanced level class, all students are expected to have a very firm grasp of the fundamentals and extensive shooting experience

Rob Leatham

Rob Leatham, also known as "TGO" ("The Great One") needs no introduction. Rob has one of the most impressive and comprehensive sport shooting resumes in the world, in addition to conducting training for select US Army units, the FBI, and practical pistol competition classes for civilian shooters. His world and national title accomplishments include; 6-Time IPSC World Champion, 24-Time USPSA National Champion, 16-Time Single Stack / USPSA Champion. Quite simply he is the greatest competitive shooter the world has ever known.

Larry Vickers

Larry Vickers of Vickers Tactical in a retired US Army 1st SFOD- Delta combat veteran with years of experience in the firearms industry as a combat marksmanship instructor and industry consultant. In recent years he has hosted tactical firearms related TV shows on the Sportsman Channel with the latest being TacTV of which Bravo Company is a presenting sponsor.Larry Vickers special operations background is one of the most unique in the industry today; he has been directly or indirectly involved in the some of the most significant special operations missions of the last quarter century. During Operation Just Cause he participated in Operation Acid Gambit - the rescue of Kurt Muse from Modelo Prison in Panama City, Panama. As a tactics and marksmanship instructor on active duty he helped train special operations personnel that later captured Saddam Hussein and eliminated his sons Uday and Qusay Hussein. In addition he was directly involved in the design and development of the HK416 for Tier One SOF use which was used by Naval Special Warfare personnel to kill Osama Bin Laden. Larry Vickers has developed various small arms accessories with the most notable being his signature sling manufactured by Blue Force Gear and Glock accessories made by Tangodown. In addition he has maintained strong relationships with premium companies within the tactical firearms industry such as BCM, Aimpoint, Black Hills Ammunition, Wilson Combat, and Schmidt & Bender.

Larry Vickers travels the country conducting combat marksmanship classes for law abiding civilians, law enforcement and military and has partnered with Alias Training to coordinate classes to best meet the needs of the students attending the class.

Instructors: Rob Leatham & Larry Vickers

Class dates: Nov 6-8, 2015

Range:

Ben Avery Shooting Facility
    4044 W. Black Canyon Blvd.
    Phoenix, Arizona 85086

Weapon & Gear Class Requirements:
    - Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is preferred)
    - Serviceable handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
    - Serviceable holster
    - Minimum one double magazine pouch / Ability to carry minimum of two magazines
    - Minimum of three serviceable magazines (5 is better)
    - 1400 rounds of handgun ammunition
    - Suitable range wear depending on the season
    - Good attitude

To sign-up for this class please use this link;
    http://aliastraining.com/robleathama...phoenixaz.aspx

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
    paul@aliastraining.com

***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT Paul@aliastraining.com. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Maybe my reading comprehension is off....

What's the cost? Being that I was one of the first people signed up for the class that was canceled, I may want to make a run at this one.
    "Guns are like neurosurgeons. When you need one, you need one badly."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkeg View Post
    Maybe my reading comprehension is off....

What's the cost? Being that I was one of the first people signed up for the class that was canceled, I may want to make a run at this one.
    $800. It's on the Alias site.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bulbvivid View Post
    $800. It's on the Alias site.
    Figured that out after I posted. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm in and paid! I signed up last time and have regretted the fact that it got cancelled every since. I'm in Nevada, I can't have LAV and Leatham right next door and not go. Looking forward to this one.....again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasshooter View Post
    I'm in and paid! I signed up last time and have regretted the fact that it got cancelled every since. I'm in Nevada, I can't have LAV and Leatham right next door and not go. Looking forward to this one.....again.
    That's awesome Sir, welcome aboard.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    I'm in. When this class was last offered, Rob got hurt and had to cancel. Larry and Alias worked it out so the class would continue for a slightly lowered cost. Good job by all involved. I went and took the class, and was not disappointed.

I have never signed up for a class this far in advance. I think this says something about how good it's going to be.

Feedback Score
    This is going to be fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccFd...tTkVJr&index=1

Sorry, don't know how to embed.