Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LANTAC Enhanced-BCG

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    If only Lantac offered it in phosphate instead of NiB...
    Why is that significant?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Why is that significant?
    I just don't like NiB.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    If only Lantac offered it in phosphate instead of NiB...
    Agreed. Nothing wrong with it, i just don't care for it either.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    Melonite does have its place in the industry, but I have a strong preference to proper hard chrome for this application.
    Why? I have used QPQ cam-pins, and HC cam-pins, and the QPQ do MUCH better.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Still running strong. While I know that it lacks the LMT enhanced cam pin track, it is mimicking the same buffer and gas settings as the LMT e-carrier and is definitely venting more gas than a std BCM, colt, or LMT carrier. Saker should have been out of NFA jail already according to NFA tracker schedule, so...any day now.
    So...if a rifle is on the edge of functioning with weak ammo/a small port/whatever, would the Lantac, or a Mil-Spec BCG have the best chance of working out?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Why? I have used QPQ cam-pins, and HC cam-pins, and the QPQ do MUCH better.
    That statement was intended for the carrier finish, not the cam pins themselves.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    So...if a rifle is on the edge of functioning with weak ammo/a small port/whatever, would the Lantac, or a Mil-Spec BCG have the best chance of working out?
    Oh shit. Missed your question.

I think so. I know the LMT enhanced carrier has that effect for marginally functioning weapons.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Hey guys late to the discussion, but are there any updated reviews/experiences for this Lantac BCG? I am looking for a replacement BCG for my MI 308. I run mostly unsuppressed, but also do some suppressed. I know anyway I go is going to cost, but willing to pay for the best option. This seems to be the most informative thread I’ve found, but it’s been dead for awhile. Any information would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyB70 View Post
    Hey guys late to the discussion, but are there any updated reviews/experiences for this Lantac BCG? I am looking for a replacement BCG for my MI 308. I run mostly unsuppressed, but also do some suppressed. I know anyway I go is going to cost, but willing to pay for the best option. This seems to be the most informative thread I’ve found, but it’s been dead for awhile. Any information would be appreciated.
    Solid BCG. Not nearly the amount of pressure reduction as the LMT enhanced carrier. If you want the best that you can shove into a std barrel extension; get an LMT enhanced BCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Solid BCG. Not nearly the amount of pressure reduction as the LMT enhanced carrier. If you want the best that you can shove into a std barrel extension; get an LMT enhanced BCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the update. Happy it’s running strong for you! Keep us up to date if you have any issues we would need to know about.

Be safe!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast