Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit HK?

Feedback Score
    Now he is selling faked-up United States Property SCAR rifles. Gunbroker should shut him down.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post
    Now he is selling faked-up United States Property SCAR rifles. Gunbroker should shut him down.
    No kidding.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Maybe someone should bring this to Sheriff Joe's attention, it's my understanding that he has little time for charlatans.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    Maybe someone should bring this to Sheriff Joe's attention, it's my understanding that he has little time for charlatans.
    Nah, misusing tax dollars and getting sued for civil rights violations is way more lucrative for that guy.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by G19A3 View Post
    What the Hell?? Is this website satirical???
    His gunpoker ads are!

THERE ARE ONLY THREE OF THESE IN THE WORLD AVAILABLE FOR CIVILIAN SALE TODAY. THREE. THAT'S IT.
    He has... FOUR, listed.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    His "Random Thoughts" are the best. I sure would like to know what qualified him to take part in an autopsy.

"So I show up to do the autopsy (remember never let a good training opportunity slip away? SF and select others have this opportunity at military posts under the supervision of the Medical Doctor directly in charge of the autopsy. You do the cutting, hoisting, cleaning, weighing while he gabs in a microphone)..."
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Oh my god, you mean this seller doesn't frequent M4C??? I actually saw those the other day and I could not stop laughing
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Didn't know Seals used 42 round Promags....

And am I correct to assume I would be getting 2 live grenades with this package?
    Last edited by dentron; 03-26-15 at 09:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I need one of those, NOT.

Feedback Score
    Non catalog FDE evaluation units were contract units we intentionally over ordered. Chat time.. received another email from Dorothy (real name Randall) who enjoys strutting his ignorance and states the Feds order select fire (automatic weapons) not semi auto platforms. I'll just share a few reasons he is wrong * automatic weapons are typically designed and used for suppressive fire which DOE, DHS, BATFE, etc have no need for * autos typically employ a barrel lined for longevity not accuracy with acceptable accuracy of 3 moa or 3" at 100 yards which equals 9" at 300 yards which means accuracy issues * real professionals do not use "controlled bursts" as Randall claims we use aimed controlled shots albeit with stunningly accurate follow up shots * for civilians reference "Lone Survivor" book/movie.. four SEALS against 40-80 bad guys never once used "controlled bursts" nor automatic fire; they used controlled SHOTS and racked up a rather stunning kill ratio.. lists and reasons go on and on but autos are NOT the weapon of choice for real pros..
    At least now we know why they aren't full auto. Wow.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast