Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LAV Glock 17/19 RTF2 courtesy of Lipsey's

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonicpolymer View Post
    I prefer RTF2. The only way this could be better in my eyes would be if it came with the fish gill slide cuts and maritime cups.
    Pardon my language but **** the backwards fish gill cuts!
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Yep. It's the first Glock ever sold with decent sights.

Okie John
    I'd say it's the second to come with decent sights. The Talo guns with I-Dots are good too. But I get your point.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Nice pistol. Personally, I like the Gen4 frames over the RTF2. That RTF stippling does a number on my shirts and car seat leather…. I'm also a big fan of the Gen4 mag release.
    I want a Glock with the Gen4 texture on the right and RTF on the left. I only put skateboard tape in the left of my current Glocks.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    Nice pistol. Personally, I like the Gen4 frames over the RTF2. That RTF stippling does a number on my shirts and car seat leather…. I'm also a big fan of the Gen4 mag release.
    Yeah I really love shooting RTF2 (a 19 and 17) but for daily concealed wear, they take a little extra commitment. I may succumb and need one of these because I'm a sucker for the colors. Haters can hate on but if they made some with yellow frames I'd need one as a nightstand gun also
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Feedback Score
    With regards to RTF2 - is it true this was developed for organizations shooting primarily with gloves?
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Feedback Score
    I'd say it's the second to come with decent sights. The Talo guns with I-Dots are good too. But I get your point.
    Tigerswan....?
    Dogma is failure - Ken Hackathorn

Only performance counts - Paul Sharp

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Yeah I really love shooting RTF2 (a 19 and 17) but for daily concealed wear, they take a little extra commitment. I may succumb and need one of these because I'm a sucker for the colors. Haters can hate on but if they made some with yellow frames I'd need one as a nightstand gun also
    F*ck it, I'd buy a yellow framed Glock as well.

C4

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yea.... I kinda want one of these.... Dammit!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I want a Glock with the Gen4 texture on the right and RTF on the left. I only put skateboard tape in the left of my current Glocks.
    That would be awesome. Would save your hide from the sandpaper effect and still give your a good grip.
    The best thing I have noticed about the RTF2 is that the texture is above the finger swells where you need it the most. Unfortunately, Glock removed the texture pylons from there on the Gen 4 Glocks.

I still want the RTF2 above the finger swells on all sides, the holster should guard those areas.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not my thang but love having options out there.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast