Thread: Question about SUPPRESSOR on a 10.5 Noveske SS barrel.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question about SUPPRESSOR on a 10.5 Noveske SS barrel.

Anyone running an AAC 762-SDN-6 on their 10.5 noveske barrel? Wondering mostly about reliability with the stock gas block, I bought the can after I built my SBR and have to swap rails out and muzzle brakes for it and was wondering if I should just build a new upper with the switchblock. I wasn't planning on buying a suppressor when I was parts shopping and planned on running a KX5. I have a Vltor A5 Buffer tube and a A5H3 buffer installed and it's very soft shooting but I want to be ready when my dealer calls and says come get your can. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    I have used a AAC 762-SD on two guns. First one is a 16 inch with Switchblock. The combination works great. The Switchblock is well suited to a work gun since you can't screw it up, three settings, normal, off, and suppressed. The only thing I did not like was the fact that the switchblock is so tall I can't find any handguards I like that will fit over it, I want to overshoot the gas block. I have used the same can on my 11.5 inch barrel with A2 gas block. It is probably over gassed, I don't see how it couldn't be. It was not hearing safe. I have wanted to try a SLR adjustable gas block. Seems like an adjustable gas block would allow you to adjust the gas precisely for your can. I know this was not the exact answer you were looking for but maybe it will help.