Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closest to the rail keymod light mount?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I am interested in getting my hands on one of these.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I can't wait for this.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Black only on the first batch. We've had a few requests for FDE on several of our parts so its something I'm working with the anodizers on to get a good FDE color.
    Understood.

And new because I'm the question asking type any plans for full size scout bodies?

And to anyone else does malkoff produce a 500 lumen head at present?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Understood.

And new because I'm the question asking type any plans for full size scout bodies?

And to anyone else does malkoff produce a 500 lumen head at present?
    Yes on m600 bodies but first things first.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We're making a mini-scout compatible body in order to remove the picatinny mounting wings that interfere with larger front sights when mounting on the top 45 degree flats of handguards like the KMR, URX, and MK8. The by-product of this is that you can also build your own scout light if you find your own head and tail cap (which isn't hard).

I quoted a price of $70 max for the body on wevo, but it turns out it's going to be significantly less than that. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep, so I'll leave it at that.

Note in the second image how the picatinny wings are trimmed off compared to the stock body. Those wings are the real cause of clearance issues when you try to run a scout light on the right side of a handguard with diamondhead and troy sights. These light bodies will also help with clearance on the Centurion CMR with the Centurion polymer scout mount, too, and will work in any aftermarket scout mount (gear sector, etc). They should be going to anodizing on monday, hopefully available before Thanksgiving, but no promises.
    Very cool, unfortunately I have an MK5 w/o the extra 10 and 2 mounting options like the KMR, URX, or MK8 So unless I switch to one of those for yet more $$, I'm going to keep searching for a mount that's offset close to the rail ideally like the picatinny compatible LT752 and Gear Sector, just for keymod.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    KAC is supposedly pretty good. But the owner of Arisaka Defense is a member here and he makes some really good looking stuff. Cheaper and better availability too. Check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I checked out the KAC keymod scout mount, looks like what I'm looking for, thanks!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Black only on the first batch. We've had a few requests for FDE on several of our parts so its something I'm working with the anodizers on to get a good FDE color.
    I'd be up for an FDE KeyMod Scout mount. Especially if the color is close to SureFire's so it's all pretty looking.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    KAC is supposedly pretty good. But the owner of Arisaka Defense is a member here and he makes some really good looking stuff. Cheaper and better availability too. Check them out.

I picked up a kac keymod scout mount, just what I wanted, brings it in tight enough where is just barely plays nice with a troy front sight base, but with a kac micro front, there's plenty of room. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Forgot about this thread. Since I last posted we released our offset scout mounts, which are available for keymod, and soon for M-Lok and CMR. Very thin, lower profile than the KAC, and 4 lateral mounting positions for compatibility with almost any front sight. Also cheaper.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Forgot about this thread. Since I last posted we released our offset scout mounts, which are available for keymod, and soon for M-Lok and CMR. Very thin, lower profile than the KAC, and 4 lateral mounting positions for compatibility with almost any front sight. Also cheaper.
    And both BCM and SKD and carrying Arisaka stuff which is legit.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12