Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Flash Hider timing

Feedback Score
    Time a flash hider??

Feedback Score
    The hider will not be hard to remove. Use acetone to remove the rocksett that is on there.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLarge View Post
    I dunno, just used enough to get all the threads wet So probably too much. Maybe I should start over...
    Two small drops. One on the barrel threads, and one in the mount. A little goes a long way with rockset.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    He's ALIVE!!!
    Yes brother I'm around but far less active in everything. I have the Lyme and Bartonella in remission now but developed Dysautonomia now with hyperadernic POTS with it. My Doctors are saying that I have a 70% chance that this should heal itself within 2-5yrs. I can't fly (due to POTS) so I can't go to SHOT. My heart does all kinds of weird stuff so I can't shoot USPSA nor 3gun. I reply on stuff here when I have the time.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb Jensen View Post
    Yes brother I'm around but far less active in everything. I have the Lyme and Bartonella in remission now but developed Dysautonomia now with hyperadernic POTS with it. My Doctors are saying that I have a 70% chance that this should heal itself within 2-5yrs. I can't fly (due to POTS) so I can't go to SHOT. My heart does all kinds of weird stuff so I can't shoot USPSA nor 3gun. I reply on stuff here when I have the time.
    God bless you Robb.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Agreed. Robb, you have been in our thoughts and prayers.

I appreciate all you have done for me and everyone here over the years.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Damn, Robb, sorry to hear about your plight.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Prayers Sent. Thank you for all your Contributions over the years... I learned a ton from them and still reference them from time to time.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    i have found the timing wheel to work perfectly when i torqued to 30, then looked to see what shims to use, then put it back on and torqued again.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Wow. I remember the Lyme and Bartonella, but the hits just keep coming huh? I hope things improve quick for you.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast