Thread: Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun (5K/10K center fire biathlon), Jan. 17, 2015, Pawnee, OK

Feedback Score

Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun (5K/10K center fire biathlon), Jan. 17, 2015, Pawnee, OK

www.okrunngun.com

OK, so you can shoot... but how well do you shoot when you are sore, sweaty, and exhausted (you know, like you would probably be in a real 2A situation)? Find out at the semi-annual Pawnee Run 'n Gun. This is a highly unique event, combining a 5K or 10K running course with a series of challenging shooting stations along the way, for both rifle and pistol, designed to test the shooter in a variety of situations from CQB to 500 yards. You must carry all weapons, ammo, water, and other gear you think you need with you the entire course. Your final score is half running, half shooting. Come put yourself and your gear to the test.

Check out our website for all the details, COF, and to sign up.
    "This motto may adorn their tombs
    (Let tyrants come and view):
    We rather seek these silent rooms
    Than live as slaves to you."

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Half of the tickets are gone. Of you are interested at all i would jump on this with a quickness.
    " If i cannot be a good example Lord, let me be a terrible warning"

Feedback Score
    Sounds like fun, too bad it is halfway across the country.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Sounds like fun, too bad it is halfway across the country.
    I drove all the way from Tennessee to give it a try this year, and it was well worth it! Come on out and try it -
    Last edited by Matt in TN; 01-29-15 at 19:44.

Feedback Score
    Cool video.

OMG, they got parametics standing by?

Might have to look into it.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Matt, you and that FAL kicked ass. Knowing where your weapon hits at variable distances is very important.
    Next one is July 18th at the same location with a more challenging COF. Keep checking the website for ticket availability because they will go fast. I think this one sold out in under two weeks.
    " If i cannot be a good example Lord, let me be a terrible warning"