Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Taurus: The Curve

Feedback Score
    This thread is completely useless! Taurus could give two craps about our opinions. Judging by their recent advertising this gun is aimed directly at women. They are playing to the fact that the single largest growth in concealed carry and gun ownership is women. LGS's will sell these like hot cakes to girls looking for something small and cute, never mind the fact that when they take this out to the range they won't be able to hit an elephants ass at arms length. From a functional standpoint this seems useless, but from a marketing stand point it is genius!

Feedback Score
    I think they might have underestimated how often women read when Taurus thought up that marketing strategy.

I try not to be too negative or critical but I can pretty much say without a doubt that this is the dumbest design I have ever seen for a firearm in my entire life. The only part of it that makes sense is the built in laser/light combo. Everything else seems faulty. I'm still in shock that this is a real product but I'm not sure why.
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Feedback Score
    Say what you want about Taurus, but they are always coming out with new products. Meanwhile, it takes Glock years to come out with a simple single stack 380 and 9mm.

Too bad their (Taurus) QC sucks.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I handled the Curve at the NRA convention earlier this month. I am not a fan. The trigger itself is recessed into a groove that it was very difficult to completely pull the trigger to the fire position. You have to almost make the tip of your finger push the trigger into the recessed groove. It is a total gimmick to me.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Kudos to Taurus for trying something new. I would probably never buy one because of Taurus infamous quality control issues, but I predict that in three years Smith and Wesson and Ruger will probably issue something very much like it. Taurus and Kel-Tec are real innovators.

Feedback Score
    Too weird.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd like to get my hands on one. Rather it be 9mm though. It's not a go to the range and spend a day with (well maybe the first day)but to take and run about it 500 thru it check for function, slap defensive in it and carry and for us who carry everyday it could even double as a back-up.

I like what was said about them being innovative. Of course look at Glock, takes them years to have single stack 9/380 but at the same time, no one was curious if the glock was gonna be worth a shit or not. The answer is obvious. Personally I don't care for how glocks feel but damnit the design works and runs great.

A few friends have had Taurus 24/7's one a G2 and the other a Pro DS, and neither had a hiccup and both guys had well over 1500 down the pipe.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567