Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scorpion Evo pistol!!!

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    I am curious if putting a stock on it would require 922 compliance or if it will be branded as made in the USA through CZ-usa. If CZ-USA, then awesome! If not, then I will wait until aftermarket support is higher and then I will have my "sub gun" that I have always wanted. Practical? If it is a side folding, telescopic, it would be my new truck gun along with a mess of 30 round magazines.

ETA: Would engraving the polymer receiver be good enough for SBR engraving purposes? I have seen the following phrase "in a manner not susceptible of being readily obliterated, altered, or removed" but in reference to the serial number alone. Trust info can go anywhere on the pistol as long as it is 1/16" high and .003" deep as far as I know.
    Last edited by nimdabew; 11-25-14 at 02:37.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    To be able to kill the MPX, the only thing they have to do is make them available for sale. Something which Sig is apparently unable to do.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    With an MSRP that low, and if the magazines are really priced that way this gun might be a complete no-brainer. What a fantastic move by CZ. I cannot wait to see more on this.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I absolutely don't NEED this pistol, but at that price point - figure out the door under a grand with Sig brace and a pile of magazines, I HAVE TO have one, and I will. If it proves to be reliable and 100 yard accurate, I just found my HD carbine, and the SHTF carbine for SWMBO or my 16 yo boy...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    I am curious if putting a stock on it would require 922 compliance or if it will be branded as made in the USA through CZ-usa. If CZ-USA, then awesome! If not, then I will wait until aftermarket support is higher and then I will have my "sub gun" that I have always wanted. Practical? If it is a side folding, telescopic, it would be my new truck gun along with a mess of 30 round magazines.

I'm curious about this as well. If it can be readily converted to an SBR without going too far above and beyond the usual red tape then I'm in for sure.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure it will have to be 922 compliant if converted. But with parts used to convert pistol to SBR will help, I'm planning on doing this.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Where is the order list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs up

Ok with the sig brace... Awesome if they make the smg stock available to sbr this properly!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That is awesome.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Ok with the sig brace... Awesome if they make the smg stock available to sbr this properly!
    The are available, I just don't know where to source one if they are even available at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast