Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I missing something with these uppers?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, I have always wanted a short 300 BLK. This might be the one for me but I'd have to convince my wife that it's a must have since she is keeping the purse strings pretty tight these days.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Awesome deal. One of the best, if not best deal for black Friday.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I have seen plenty of barrels sold by DSG that had out of spec gas ports and barrels that were not dimpled for use with low profile gas blocks. The most recent ones were in my class in Ft. Worth, TX.
    When has DSG ever sold barrels before? As Surf said, this is the first barrel that DSG has produced and sold that I'm aware of.
    Last edited by snackgunner; 11-27-14 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Perhaps IG was thinking of DS Arms?

Feedback Score
    My 300blk upper showed up today. More than happy with it so far.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    You obviously didn't read my post. I said DSG Arms sold the barrels, I didn't say they were DSG branded barrels. I don't need to make up AR15 internet drama, there are probably one or two guys here that were in the class. My comment was in direct reference to JLBourne who stated DSG isn't known to put their names on crappy stuff.

This isn't a dig against DSG. I have purchased numerous items from DSG. The key is knowing what is a good buy, and what isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    When has DSG ever sold barrels before? As Surf said, this is the first barrel that DSG has produced and sold that I'm aware of.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Just an FYI, I sat in on the last day of that class with IG in Fort Worth. I remember that discussion about barrels.

And I'm still in a tryptophan coma from all the turkey.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Call it whatever you want. You clearly tried to make it sound like DSG produced the barrels you were bad talking. Its obvious that DSG is a threat to the company you are affiliated with and you wish this thread was never created. The uppers DSG are selling are a great buy, and those that have already received theirs have nothing but good things to say about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    You obviously didn't read my post. I said DSG Arms sold the barrels, I didn't say they were DSG branded barrels. I don't need to make up AR15 internet drama, there are probably one or two guys here that were in the class. My comment was in direct reference to JLBourne who stated DSG isn't known to put their names on crappy stuff.

This isn't a dig against DSG. I have purchased numerous items from DSG. The key is knowing what is a good buy, and what isn't.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    Call it whatever you want. You clearly tried to make it sound like DSG produced the barrels you were bad talking. Its obvious that DSG is a threat to the company you are affiliated with and you wish this thread was never created. The uppers DSG are selling are a great buy, and those that have already received theirs have nothing but good things to say about them.
    Do you have any idea who you are talking to?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This went downhill in a hurry. I've spent literally tens of thousands over the years with them and they are one of the best companies to deal with, period. However, there are things that I purchase elsewhere. I don't think anyones is knocking them, just saying some items are best purchased elsewhere.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast