Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR: CSAT (Paul Howe) Advanced Individual Tactics, 11/21/14-11/23/14, Nacogdoches, TX

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogarth View Post
    @ serious student--if you take the class, I will be the little guy with glasses.
    @Nate--I agree about Panteao. I watched many vids there with the subscription. Paul is pretty much as he is in the vids, but funnier in "real life". The videos opened my eyes to some other people I would like to train with (Matt Jacques comes to mind), and others I would rather steer clear of.
    I'll be the old guy with grey hair, trying to keep up.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogarth View Post
    @ serious student--if you take the class, I will be the little guy with glasses.
    @Nate--I agree about Panteao. I watched many vids there with the subscription. Paul is pretty much as he is in the vids, but funnier in "real life". The videos opened my eyes to some other people I would like to train with (Matt Jacques comes to mind), and others I would rather steer clear of.
    I also agree about Matt Jacques. I had never heard of him before, but seems top notch. There were several (Pat, Chappy, etc.) who are on my "want to train with" list, and several as well who weren't very appealing.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the detailed review. I have met Mr Howe and read his books but never trained with him. I hear he is preparing a slow down or retirement. Based on his monthly newsletters, the Texas boys around here should be working on getting him into the US Senate.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike240 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review. I have met Mr Howe and read his books but never trained with him. I hear he is preparing a slow down or retirement. Based on his monthly newsletters, the Texas boys around here should be working on getting him into the US Senate.
    I have a great big grin, just thinking of MSG Howe speaking at the podium. "Time to get some work done!"

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have a great big grin, just thinking of MSG Howe speaking at the podium. "Time to get some work done!"
    More like, "Time to start looking for work and solving problems." I don't know him well, but I don't see him as a politician. He was a non-Com, after all, not an officer. Plus, would he ALWAYS want to be the smartest guy in the room?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12