Thread: Oakley M Frames

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Oakley M Frames

Anyone know where to get just the frame? I have the lenses, just need the frame.

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Send me a pm. Might can help you out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Check your nearest military installations bookoo sight. Its like an online buy sell trade for military and a lot of times people have them decently priced

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I would suggest looking on https://www.oakleysi.com/ if you haven't already. Even if they don't offer the frame alone, there is probably some company contact information that might help you.

Feedback Score
    You can call Oakley too. They have excellent customer service and will probably be able to set you up if you don't have luck elsewhere. I broke a pair of glasses years ago, and they gave me 40% off a new pair when I called looking for parts. Unfortunately the frames I broke were discontinued.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    You can call Oakley too. They have excellent customer service and will probably be able to set you up if you don't have luck elsewhere. I broke a pair of glasses years ago, and they gave me 40% off a new pair when I called looking for parts. Unfortunately the frames I broke were discontinued.
    I contacted Oakley. They can send just the frame for about $20 less than the cost of a new pair. So that's not cost efficient. For now I'm searching through ebay.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by epoch2k View Post
    I contacted Oakley. They can send just the frame for about $20 less than the cost of a new pair. So that's not cost efficient. For now I'm searching through ebay.
    now you're just being picky cause the frames are always backordered on the oaklet .mil site