Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primary Arms Micro Red Dot W/ 3x Magnifier Review

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Two of the same optic as the OP? If so how did they break?
    I had one that would turn on and off while firing after only about 150-200 rounds. Sent it back and put my EoTech back on the rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Two of the same optic as the OP? If so how did they break?
    One control knob snapped off and the other would shut on and off while firing. These incidents were not close together, I purchased my first one 5 or so years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooch_ View Post
    This ^

I've got a two year old who doesn't care what kind of optic I put on my ar15.......she wants to go to
    "Mickey's Merry Christmas" .....so primary arms it is.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard
    Some of us just can't afford to go 100% Mall Ninja all at once

Hope she has a Merry Mickey Christmas.

Good review and pics.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Would like to see how their newest red dot holds up. The new 50,000 hr dot is a great feature.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MBtech View Post
    I've never had a red dot sight before, this looks like something I'd get just to give one a try for that price.
    RDS's are the best investment anyone can make for their AR. Nothing mall ninja about it. There's a reason most work guns have an RDS.

Starting a review without shooting it or with one range session isn't going to help us much. Updating us after thousands of rounds would be helpful though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post
    RDS's are the best investment anyone can make for their AR. Nothing mall ninja about it. There's a reason most work guns have an RDS.

Starting a review without shooting it or with one range session isn't going to help us much. Updating us after thousands of rounds would be helpful though.
    I agree, I was just referring to buying the most expensive stuff first before finding out thats what works for you with the mall ninja remark. We all have our own budget, no offense meant.
    Last edited by MBtech; 12-03-14 at 12:12.

Feedback Score
    If you do choose to upgrade in the future, you won't regret it.

A good quality optic like an EOTech or an Aimpoint can be a life saver. I used the same EOTech in my last two deployments to Iraq. The fast target acquisition speed of something like this is outstanding. I owe it my life. It got beat around as much as I did too. I walk with a cane now... but the EOTech still works perfect, though it's on my son's AR now. I have Aimpoints on my ARs now due to a trade I made. They are just as good, and the battery life is better.
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 12-03-14 at 12:56.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    If you do choose to upgrade in the future, you won't regret it.

A good quality optic like an EOTech or an Aimpoint can be a life saver. I used the same EOTech in my last two deployments to Iraq. The fast target acquisition speed of something like this is outstanding. I owe it my life. It got beat around as much as I did too. I walk with a cane now... but the EOTech still works perfect, though it's on my son's AR now. I have Aimpoints on my ARs now due to a trade I made. They are just as good, and the battery life is better.
    Thanks you for your service..and your sacrifice. I'm glad to hear you have had good experiences with the eotech snd aimpoint. I may see how I like the micro style sight for a while and go from there. I'll upgrade one day. Until then .....this will do fine since I doubt I'll find myself relying on it or abuse it to the level you did.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard
    “Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post

I plan to update the review once I've zeroed and beat on it a bit. The purpose was a table top review and to provide some sight pictures for those who were on the fence. I was unable to find many photos of the RDS with magnification.

-Robert E. Howard
    “Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    The magnifier is very good although I can not speak for the micro dot. Either way PA equipment is excellent. Great review and excellent pictures.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast