Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proposed rule change

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pictures and final price's should be a golden rule.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The expansion of picture storage for profiles would need to be mandatory. Not sure how that would impact site performance.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    The expansion of picture storage for profiles would need to be mandatory. Not sure how that would impact site performance.
    Photobucket, and several other photo hosting sites, offer free accounts, with a modest amount of storage.

Anyone who is online, especially selling hobby/pro gear, should probably have one.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Yeah, when I wrote that rule, I included this specific item because I realized way back then that the price was an important factual piece of information for reference:

"Do not edit the final sale price from your ad. It is helpful for the buyer, seller and this community to know what items sold for recently, and in the past."

I suspect we could modify some behavior with infractions....
    Indeed, I bet we could. Along with a PM instructing the poster to restore the info to the EE thread, in exchange for a removal of the aforementioned infraction.

In the words of my former boss Pharaoh: "So let it be written, so let it be done."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123