Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    A quick update before the weekend. We are now a Surefire authorized dealer, and are starting to stock a few of their relevant products. You can select the UE07 standard and SR07 rail mount remote tape switches (and socketed tailcap) when purchasing an Arisaka 300 or 600 Series Light. If you compare the price of purchasing a light and remote switch separately, I'm sure you'll approve of the combo deal we are offering.

To compliment our lack of IR lights, we are now stocking the Surefire M300V and M600V IR Scout lights. These are available with your choice of free Arisaka scout mount, and are the updated versions with 250 white/100mW IR for the M300V and 350 white/120mW IR for the M600V.

Momentary tailcaps and 300/600 Series Lights with them should be back on the site later today. We also have Streamlight Protac RM1 and RM2 combos ready to ship.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Sick. I bought another M300 last week from you guys. Great that you're offering SF lights but I'll be sticking with the Malkoff heads and your bodies

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Sick. I bought another M300 last week from you guys. Great that you're offering SF lights but I'll be sticking with the Malkoff heads and your bodies
    Very much appreciated!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Love that Stick (minus the chow hall kickstand)

Will I'm digging the Gen II Scout Inline mount I got a few weeks ago. Thanks for your prompt response at getting my old one replaced.
    In heavenly love abiding, no change my heart shall fear;
    and safe is such confiding, for nothing changes here:
    the storm may roar without me, my heart may low be laid;
    but God is round about me, and can I be dismayed?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Is that the inline MLok mount on an MK2? If so, how's it working out and does that mean MLok accessories mount to the MK2 rail? Or, is it a totally different mount on a rail section with Arisaka's light body?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TF82 View Post
    Is that the inline MLok mount on an MK2? If so, how's it working out and does that mean MLok accessories mount to the MK2 rail? Or, is it a totally different mount on a rail section with Arisaka's light body?
    Not Stick, but it definitely looks like one of our Inline Scout Mounts. I'm curious if the M-Lok nuts worked or he had to use some t-nuts on the inside of the rail.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pappabear and I will be trying out this Harris Bipod mount this week.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Last edited by markm; 08-06-16 at 16:41.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Received my Streamlight Rail Mount 2 and MLOK Inline mount yesterday, and I love them! One thing to note, for anyone using a rail mount 2 with the inline mount is that the streamlight body sits over the forward most screw, and I couldn't figure out how exactly to tighten the T-Nut. What I ultimately did was measure one of my small 90 degree hex keys and shortened it with a dremel cutoff wheel. It worked out great and gave me a low profile light.

Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast