Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,249 of 1249

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Big thanks to Will for great mounts and even better customer service. Customer for life.

Also if anyone is on the fence, the optic levelers are my favorite widget in the tool box.

https://arisakadefense.com/collectio...-leveler-combo

Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    Ok it has been a year and half, how about now? If you are going to make a 18650 body for Malkoff head I'd wait, just got a M61HOT totally love it. I just hesitate to purchase 16650 devices because it's not as popular as 18650, it would be a logistic problem if one device got the odd.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkydcmpr View Post
    Ok it has been a year and half, how about now? If you are going to make a 18650 body for Malkoff head I'd wait, just got a M61HOT totally love it. I just hesitate to purchase 16650 devices because it's not as popular as 18650, it would be a logistic problem if one device got the odd.
    No plans. We carry Modlite and have a great relationship with them.

Thankfully if you have trouble getting 16650 cells for some reason you can still fall back to cr123 cells.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Wrong thread
    Last edited by OldState; 06-24-20 at 23:34.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    I just got the Arisaka scope leveling kit the other day. Its freaking awesome!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    To Will or anyone else with knowledge:

I have a SF M300C mounted on a KAC MLOK scout mount to a URX4, with a KAC Mk18 flip up front sight and the head of the scout head is contacting the front sight. It's only slight, but it's enough that I can't remove the head to change batteries without removing the entire mount and light with it. Would an Arisaka MLOK offset mount clear the front sight, or maybe a straight mount? Or am I better off switching out the monstrous SF head for a Malkoff?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Arisaka mount has three slots to allow it to adjust the rail spacing clearance. While I can't speak specifically to your problem, I think the Arisaka mount is what you need whether you keep that head or upgrade to something with more trim dimensions.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
    The Arisaka mount has three slots to allow it to adjust the rail spacing clearance. While I can't speak specifically to your problem, I think the Arisaka mount is what you need whether you keep that head or upgrade to something with more trim dimensions.
    Someone reminded me of Bobro's pivoting light mount, and Rainier has one in stock where I live. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post
    Someone reminded me of Bobro's pivoting light mount, and Rainier has one in stock where I live. I'm picking it up tomorrow.
    While it sounds like you’ve got a solution, I just wanted to confirm the Arisaka offset mount should fix your problem should you decide later to pick one up. I own both mounts (KAC offset scout and Arisaka); the KAC’s light placement is about like the Arisaka on its middle position. There would still be one mounting slot more distant from the rail.

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125