Page 112 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1249

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    They are finally at anodizing. It's an updated design, as well. More durable hardware, and will have slight play in the anti-rotation socket so your sling hangs better when shouldering the rifle.

Can't wait!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are the arisaka not compatible with the Geissele MK1 smaller rail sections? I have the sling mount and the 45 degree M600 offset mount. The cuts in the rail definitely seem too small for accessories to be mounted (even the Magpul M-LOK VFG). I just want to make sure I'm not missing something, or maybe there is some trick I haven't heard/thought of? If not, this rail is going up for sale haha.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    Are the arisaka not compatible with the Geissele MK1 smaller rail sections? I have the sling mount and the 45 degree M600 offset mount. The cuts in the rail definitely seem too small for accessories to be mounted (even the Magpul M-LOK VFG). I just want to make sure I'm not missing something, or maybe there is some trick I haven't heard/thought of? If not, this rail is going up for sale haha.
    The mk1 was released way before m-lok existed. The slots aren't compatible with m-lok accessories. However you can use our inline scout mount for vtac handguards on the 45 degrees slots of the mk1, 2 and 3. It uses a backer plate instead of m-lok nuts.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The mk1 was released way before m-lok existed. The slots aren't compatible with m-lok accessories. However you can use our inline scout mount for vtac handguards on the 45 degrees slots of the mk1, 2 and 3. It uses a backer plate instead of m-lok nuts.
    Ok, thank you for the confirmation! I was going to email you guys to see if I could swap my offset mount for an in-line mount. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this damn rail. It is definitely nice, but it's lack of compatibly with all the accessories is a no go, for me, at least.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Ok, thank you for the confirmation! I was going to email you guys to see if I could swap my offset mount for an in-line mount. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this damn rail. It is definitely nice, but it's lack of compatibly with all the accessories is a no go, for me, at least.
    Sure, you can definitely swap it out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sure, you can definitely swap it out.
    Now that's customer service, thank you very much! I'll get an email sent out via your website.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the link. I actually used the 45 degree mount upside down and it works fine (in-line w/ the 3 o'clock position on the rail). From that thread you linked, the Arisaka in-line mount will not work in the 1 o'clockish position?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The in-line mount can only be positioned where the slots are... so, half way between 12 and 9, or 12 and 3. 1:30/10:30

As long as you figured something that will work for you.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    From that thread you linked, the Arisaka in-line mount will not work in the 1 o'clockish position?
    The very first picture in that thread shows it in the 10:30 location, and it can also be put in the 1:30 slots.

Page 112 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast