Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1249

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellen25 View Post
    Will, just got another MLOK fingerstop from Brownells - did the fingerstop change? The foremost one is the one I've had (shiny smooth finish) and the rear one is the Brownells one, feels like a matte finish and has a larger hex head from the original.
    It's been awhile since we switched to the bead blasted finish - sometime in 2015 if I recall. In my opinion it matches the finish better on the majority of handguards on the market, and provides a little more texture/grip.

We also went to a full sized cap screw since there's less chance of stripping it out. You can see this across all our parts, like the inline and offset scout mounts for m-lok now use 1/8" Allen screws instead of 3/32".
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Excellent - thanks for the clarificafion... gotta say you are the single most responsive customer service / company /person I have ever dealt with... one of the many reasons I like to continue spending on good products with yall... thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Will a Scout light with the Offset Scout Mount M-LOK clear a suppressor sleeve/cover? The bezel of my light is over the flash hider/suppressor mount and I plan to use the Rifles Only HAD cover. Thank you.

NC

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    Will a Scout light with the Offset Scout Mount M-LOK clear a suppressor sleeve/cover? The bezel of my light is over the flash hider/suppressor mount and I plan to use the Rifles Only HAD cover. Thank you.

NC
    It should, but will depend on the specific handguard, scout head, suppressor, and the thickness of the cover. All of those items are variable, having different diameters depending on which you are using.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    It should, but will depend on the specific handguard, scout head, suppressor, and the thickness of the cover. All of those items are variable, having different diameters depending on which you are using.
    It's a Hodge/Mega hand guard and Surefire suppressor with a Mini Scout/Arisaka light...hand guard and suppressor are about the same diameter. I'm not sure about the thickness of the HAD cover, but i'd guess its about 1/4" to 1/3" thick.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    It's a Hodge/Mega hand guard and Surefire suppressor with a Mini Scout/Arisaka light...hand guard and suppressor are about the same diameter. I'm not sure about the thickness of the HAD cover, but i'd guess its about 1/4" to 1/3" thick.
    Of course it would be the slimmest handguard available, hah! It's probably going to be close due to the cover.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Of course it would be the slimmest handguard available, hah! It's probably going to be close due to the cover.
    Of course!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    In case anyone was wondering. The Arisaka 45`offset mount fits HBi's Scorpion handguard like it was designed for it. One small requested, maybe v2.0 can allow for the Scout lights (SF and Streamlight) to slot into the mount. Similar to how the Thorntails do it, but instead of one place to slot into, there's a channel cut so the light can take advantage of all three mounting holes.

Here's a picture, thousand words and what not.

HBi with Streamlight.jpg

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I too have a scorpion and was thinking about adding a light in a Arisaka mount.

The HBi handguard are awesome. I did a carbine length and run my suppressor under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have two of your 300 series lights and a finger stop and just wanted to say great product and really impressive service. I emailed with some detailed questions and got answers within and hours. I am really pleased and will buy more in the future.

Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast