Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Arisaka light mounts and accessories

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Our new Finger Stops for Picatinny rails are available, along with new variations of the Inline Scout Mount for legacy Troy/VTAC Alpha handguards.

The Finger Stop for Picatinny rails has a new profile, and works well as a rear hand stop in addition to the front index point that easily slips between your fingers. It's secured with two nylon tipped set screws.

http://arisakadefense.com/products/f...stop-picatinny

The Inline Scout Mounts for Troy/VTAC Alpha handguards have specific recoil lugs to each style of handguard and use a similar backing plate, much like the OEM supplied modular rails. Like our KeyMod and M-Lok versions, they allow you to shift the light outwards for more clearance, and work great on the top 45 degree positions on either side of the 12 o'clock rail.

http://arisakadefense.com/products/i...roy-vtac-alpha

Photos courtesy of Dstrbdmedic187, UWone77, and USMC03.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Awesome new stuff!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    We do have 3 slot low profile Picatinny rails coming, so you can place a 5 slot next to a 3 slot for things like a Surefire SR07 or SR07-D-IT across those (A 7 slot rail isn't quite long enough to support the full length of the remote switch).
    Interesting, Thx for the reply.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I wish these were around during my first build when I used VTAC rails. WIll definitely stream line the appearance of the rail. Well done Arisaka!

By the way, you guys just mailed me offset scout mount and will be here today! Unfortunately the guys shipping me the light must be a bunch of slackers because it doesn't arrive until next week. Thanks for the quick ship though, I'm really excited to get this mounted on my rail.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I have the Streamlight Rail 2 light on a MLok mount. Super clean!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post

Photos courtesy of Dstrbdmedic187, UWone77, and USMC03.
    Wow, I love that rifle.

M-LOK Inline mount with the Surefire M600IB

M-LOK QD

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I've used the keymod inline scout mount on a BCM KMR railed upper for a couple of years as my Patrol Rifle at work. I loved the light mount, but recently sold off the upper. It will be replaced with a Daniel Defense V7 upper with their M-Lok hand guard. Once it ships, I'll be ordering the M-Lok inline scout mount. Excellent combination in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    On the M-Lok QD mounts, the swivel can't extend past the bottom of the mount, correct? I've only had an M-Lok rail for a little while, but off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure that unlike Keymod, all accessories have to sit above the surface of the rail. Anyway, the reason I ask is that I'm looking for a way to mount a sling to rear, ejection port side of my wooden shotgun stock and the M-Lok QD sling mount with some wood screws might just be the ticket.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TF82 View Post
    On the M-Lok QD mounts, the swivel can't extend past the bottom of the mount, correct? I've only had an M-Lok rail for a little while, but off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure that unlike Keymod, all accessories have to sit above the surface of the rail. Anyway, the reason I ask is that I'm looking for a way to mount a sling to rear, ejection port side of my wooden shotgun stock and the M-Lok QD sling mount with some wood screws might just be the ticket.
    Correct, M-lok slots aren't wide enough for a QD swivel so the mount sits a little taller.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by JDR556; 02-13-17 at 22:03.

Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast