Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you like your saker 7.62?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wouldn't believe a fukking thing that those asswipe, lying scumbags claim. The only thing torturous, is that anyone still shoot 6.8 Worthless.
    Who, Griffin or LWRC?
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I wouldn't believe a fukking thing that those asswipe, lying scumbags claim. The only thing torturous, is that anyone still shoot 6.8 Worthless.
    Haha you could almost wrote a poem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Who, Griffin or LWRC?
    markm has no respect for Lwrc, as I'm sure you can tell.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 12-12-14 at 19:43.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    You're right - the Saker with its Stellite baffle stack is an absolute tank, but we also have a 100% lifetime warranty, so if you ever do shoot enough rounds through it to wear it out, we'll repair/replace it for free.
    The warranty was also a contributing factor which led to me choosing the saker. From what I've heard/seen Silencerco does an outstanding job backing this up as well...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Haha you could almost wrote a poem with that.

markm has no respect for Lwrc, as I'm sure you can tell.
    Ahh,

I could see it going both ways. I'm not a fan of greeno's antics bashing other suppressor companies, not to mention Griffin's designs seem eerily similar to the competition (their one pistol suppressor can actually use SWR's Octane pistons)....
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)

6.8 does an excellent job on Midwest Whitetail from a 11.3in Wilson Barreled gun.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12