Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light/sling set up

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brushy bill View Post
    Thanks kdcgrohl. Looks like a good setup. Have you had any issues with the quick release inadvertently releasing? Thanks again.
    Nope. Please note that I only use quality QDs. Mostly from BFG. Give it a good jerk after insertion, if it doesn't hit you in the face, you're good to go.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kdcgrohl View Post
    Nope. Please note that I only use quality QDs. Mostly from BFG. Give it a good jerk after insertion, if it doesn't hit you in the face, you're good to go.
    IWCs are worth the coin. Think through the installation and read the not so great instructions a few times before starting out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For some reason I am craving a PBR and I don't know why. Lol.

IWC mounts for the Scout works quite well I have one and if I hadn't gone to a DD rail I would still be rocking it most likely. As far as sling mounts the recessed QD mount point would likely be one of the best if you are running QD, however if QD is not needed then the standard Magpul sling mount in the MOE handguard works well. Again, ran it for quite sometime before going to a quad rail.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12