Thread: Perfect 300BLK Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Perfect 300BLK Build

I've debated for a long time to get this caliber. I actually bought the 762SD in June 2011 knowing I would eventually get a 300BLK, but I never got around to it. Ammo was too hard to find and it was too "niche" for my liking.

On Black Friday, AAC had a 20% off upper sale. I couldn't resist, as I had a spare lower sitting in the safe.

I don't really hunt and it's illegal to use suppressors in my state, so I'm not sure what in the world I'm going to use this rifle for. I've already shot it quite a bit and it's extremely smooth and reliable..and quiet. It will only be shot subsonic and suppressed. I consider having the ability to cycle subsonics the most valuable perk of the entire cartridge, but I know others like it for its muzzle energy supersonic. The 300BLK has really grown on me in the past 6 months and its ability to launch 220gr subsonic rounds accurately at 100 yards to hunting and defeating barriers with supersonic ammo simply by changing magazines is really astonishing.

AAC 9" Complete Upper w/ 762SD Suppressor
    Aimpoint T1
    Surefire M300
    LMT Lower Receiver / VLTOR A5

...and 2,000 rounds of GEMTECH 187gr Subsonic to use with it.

Length compared to a BCM 11.5" w/ AAC M4-2000.

Last edited by Eurodriver; 12-09-14 at 07:43.
    Why do the loudest do the least?