Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video: Girlfriend's new Browning 1911 22lr Pistol

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    got my answers elsewhere
    Last edited by Mo_Zam_Beek; 12-27-14 at 12:28.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    What's with the gloves?
    People said stupid things about my hands. Then I decided to wear gloves. Then people complained about the gloves. What can I say?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yeah. I was envisioning a chick shooting a cool pistol. Not a creepy gloved sociopath fondling a gun.
    Why would you call me that? I just thought I'll share this video, because I thought people maybe like to see it, since it's an awesome little pistol. Yes, I wear gloves sometimes, since people kept talking about my hands for no reason. Then people talking about my gloves for no reason. There is no good decision, looks like too many people have hand fetish and they are all about hands, even about a dudes' hands. haha Anyway, there are a few videos of my gf shooting this pistol and other guns, I just didn't share the vids here.
    Last edited by Steve70; 12-24-15 at 17:55.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is the most entertaining thread I've read all day. And I haven't even begun drinking yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve70 View Post
    Why would you call me that? I just thought I'll share this video, because I thought people maybe like to see it, since it's an awesome little pistol. Yes, I wear gloves sometimes, since people kept talking about my hands for no reason. Then people talking about my gloves for no reason. There is no good decision, looks like too many people have hand fetish and they are all about hands, even about a dude's hands. haha Anyway, there are a few videos of my gf shooting this pistol and other guns, I just didn't share the videos.
    Might I suggest going Michael Jackson next time? Only one glove?
    Oh, wait, that wouldn't end well either would it? Lol. I guess you're ****ed buddy.

On topic I found the little Browning .22lr 1911 interesting, though I'd be more interested with a video of it being run a good bit, maybe a review after a few thousand rounds or more.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    You are right, gloves or not, people gonna complain no matter what.

A short review: We went to the range a few times with it, it shoots like a dream, no FTE, no FTF, and we used cheap ammo. (I mean It was a cheap leftover from 2006 or so, before the 22lr became more expensive than gold.)

The pistol did cost $600 (650-50 back in mail), it was pricey for a 22lr, but I can tell you it worth every penny. It's not my pistol, but every time we go to the range, I put a box of ammo through it because I'm a fan of this little handgun. If you can afford one, get one, because you gonna love it.

It's like 85% of the size of a full sized 1911.
    Last edited by Steve70; 12-24-15 at 18:44.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Steve70, the music and gloves made the vid for me.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12