Thread: Troy Delta Battle Rail?? Anyone have input?

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)

Troy Delta Battle Rail?? Anyone have input?

I've seen them online and I like how they are free float drop-in without modification. I recently purchased(2 months ago) a complete BCM upper and didn't get a free float and I am not modifying this upper. I also like how it extends past the FSB and will allow me to grip the rifle further down the rail. Does anyone have any input on this particular rail system.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have no experience with them, however most the people who own them seem to like them. Search as there are a few threads floating around.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...y-and-strength

Feedback Score
    I put one on a Colt 6920 and it is "fine". Goes on easy, just like advertised, and has worked well for me. But, I'm no version of a professional shooter and probably will never stress it to failure. You do have to remove the front sling swivel, but that is easily reversed. From what I have seen available, it is probably the best if you don't want to modify your weapon, or want to be able to reverse your choice. It's a well made product for that purpose. YMMV.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have a Troy Delta and a VTAC Delta and have been well pleased with them both. Here's another thread about front sight post rails that talks about the Troy's and other brands too with lots of good information in it.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...sh-hider-upper

Feedback Score
    RazorBurn...Go Pens!....

Anyway...equailibrium...I...well my wife....order me a Troy Vtac Delta rail for Christmas. This will replace the Midwest Industries short drop in rail....which has been awesome. I will let you know how it goes but I've read nothing but favorable reviews on this rail for guys like us that do not want to mod a Colt 6920 for example too much right now and still have a free float rail.

Too bad the Centurion C4 FSP rail is no long being made...I liked it. Midwest Industries has a nice quad rail for FSP but you will have to cut off the Delta Ring.
    Last edited by mdrums; 12-19-14 at 18:47.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I just got the Delta and it is an excellent rail. My only problem right now is that there wasn't an overall length measurement(or I missed it) while ordering so when I assembled it onto my 14.5 mid length the handguard comes directly below the flash hider ports. Not a huge issue if you can get used to the look of the rifle with that set-up. I do not mind and I have seen many people run a setup with the handguard which is in-line with the flash hider who do a ton more shooting than I can accomplish.
    Overall the installation was easy once you figure it out and once mounted solid. Depending on where you like your grip the provided rail below the FSB is excellent if you are a far grip shooter, like myself, which is the only reason I bough this handguard.