Thread: Griffin M4SD II ??

Feedback Score

Griffin M4SD II ??

Just wondering if anybody had the Griffin M4SD II suppressor ?

Just wondering how the lock up is. Does it a have any movement since it simply slides over the muzzle device?

Thanks.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    It's the best of the a2 compatible suppressors. As far as play it depends on which device you use, the tolerances of the a2 are pretty broad so you may get some wiggle or a very tight fit. The best option is to use one of Griffins muzzle devices. There will be some rotation no matter what but that doesn't have a noticeable effect on point of impact.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    That is what I was wondering.

But if I am going to have to buy muzzle devices anyways, then I was just thinking of just going with the Specwar.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Ok, I bit the bullet. Put a order in for the Griffin Armament
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Ok, I bit the bullet. Put a order in for the Griffin Armament
    Good Choice! Let us know when she gets there. And include pictures and video if possible!

Feedback Score
    Never Mind
    Last edited by 223to45; 03-02-15 at 12:54. Reason: Update
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    First Form 4 is now in transit.
    --- Andrew Ford