Thread: Hi Folks

Feedback Score

Hi Folks

I've been lurking on this forum for quite a few months and decided I would take the plunge and say hi. After all, guns are right up there in my list of hobbies along with Motorcycles, Marine Aquariums, and photography. The beauty is, a lot of times I get to combine those interests. Born in NYC, currently living on California's Central Coast, I retired in January and finally have time for all my hobbies, albeit not the money.

Anyway, just wanted to say "howdy" I know there's a ton of helpful info on sight, so I'm gonna do some exploring. (Right after that afternoon nap)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by batman3n1 View Post
    I've been lurking on this forum for quite a few months and decided I would take the plunge and say hi. After all, guns are right up there in my list of hobbies along with Motorcycles, Marine Aquariums, and photography. The beauty is, a lot of times I get to combine those interests. Born in NYC, currently living on California's Central Coast, I retired in January and finally have time for all my hobbies, albeit not the money.

Anyway, just wanted to say "howdy" I know there's a ton of helpful info on sight, so I'm gonna do some exploring. (Right after that afternoon nap)
    Welcome to the forum!

C4

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Welcome!!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Welcome aboard. There are a lot of members here that enjoy motorcycles and photography, you'll fit right in.

There is a bunch of terrific information in the stickies, located at the top of each subforum. I learned a ton of stuff reading them, when I began here. It's well worth the time to peruse them.

And naps are wonderful things - hehehe.

Feedback Score
    This thread needs quality gun pics!

Feedback Score
    Welcome! I too am a long time lurker through these parts. Decided to jump right in recently.

Feedback Score
    Welcome!
    I used to live in Elk Grove for quite a while...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Congratulations on your recent retirement and welcome to the forum!

chiefkeff Guest
    welcome aboard

Feedback Score
    Welcome!