Thread: Posting in GD

Feedback Score

Posting in GD

I have over 200 posts, yet I can't post in GD. It's not that big a deal, as I don't post much, but I thought the rule was 200. Any ideas?
    "Guns are like neurosurgeons. When you need one, you need one badly."

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yup, that is the rule. I looked at your user profile, and the magic checkbox for GD is not checked, even though it should be. I'll let somebody up the food chain know, and ask them to take care of that.

I'll post back here when they tell me it's done. Thanks for letting us know.

Feedback Score
    Thank you Sir. After I posted, I saw the "Worthwhile posts" criteria, and figured "oh well".
    "Guns are like neurosurgeons. When you need one, you need one badly."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Your account registration was never completed with an email verification. I pushed through the validation, and checked the right boxes. Should work now....
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."