Thread: Thoughts on D.D Omega X 12 rail?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thoughts on D.D Omega X 12 rail?

What do you guys think of this rail. I have a C4 12" on one of my rifles and was thinking of putting the D.D on a 20" upper. I can get it for about $175 brand new. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The DD is a good rail but I've gotten to where the Centurion's are the only rails I own. I think it's the best option if using the factory barrel nut. On the other hand it probably doesn't matter and the price is right but you can find as new Centurions for around 200.00 on the boards. I like consistency so tend to prefer having the same rail systems on all my rifles that have rails.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Do you need all that rail? Troy Alpha is lighter and slimmer can be had for around that price range.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckkiller35 View Post
    What do you guys think of this rail. I have a C4 12" on one of my rifles and was thinking of putting the D.D on a 20" upper. I can get it for about $175 brand new. Thanks.
    I love mine....I own a factory DDM4v3 which that model year came with the OmegaX 9 so when I built my v5 variant, I wanted to keep with the same flow and located the 12. Couldn't be happier

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ended up putting the C4 12" on my Colt 6720 upper. I just cut the rail out so I could keep the fsp. It was easier than I thought,a hack saw and dremel and about 15 minutes of my time. I love it!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by buckkiller35 View Post
    How big are your hands?

C4 was just a shade too big with rail covers for me, DD rail felt better...

Feedback Score
    I have one and like the way it integrates to the upper receiver. Purely cosmetic but it gives the upper a more streamlined look.