Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now Available and News Update

Feedback Score

Now Available and News Update

NEW BERLIN, WI, December 3, 2014 – American Defense Mfg., LLC would like to announce our new line of rifles, The UIC. This new product will be released in three different styles. Mod 1 is available now and Mod 2 is currently available in limited colors, FDE, Grey, and Bronze. Mod 3 will be available by January 15, 2014, just in time for SHOT Show in Las Vegas, NV.

American Defense Mfg., LLC also has new changes in management. Adam Pini has resigned from American Defense Mfg., LLC. He has chosen to pursue another opportunity. We congratulate Mr. Pini on his new position. This new opportunity brings him closer to his family and allows him to pursue his personal relationship further. We hope all the best for Adam Pini.

MOD1.jpgMOD2FDE.jpgMOD2KM.jpgMOD2LL.jpgMOD2ML.jpg

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I dig the fact that some of the forearms come with segments of quad rail on the front (Im still not a big fan of keymod). Anywhere we can go to get detailed specs on the complete rifles? I went to the above linked website and did a quick search; didn't come up with any info regarding the rifles. thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting rail. Looks like a Geissele with subtle differences.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can we get some stats on the rifle?

Weight, materials, etc?

Differences between the Mods? Looks like Mod1 is 14.5" and standard charging handle, Mod2 is 16" and different charging handle.
    Last edited by Koshinn; 12-03-14 at 22:55.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    What charging handle is that?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    The first photo has a "standard" one. The rest seem to be Rainier Arms Raptors.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I'd like to see what the other sides of these rifles look like. Seems that the upper might be a good match to an AXTS AX556 lower since ADM's lower looks eerily similar to the AX556.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I'm very interested. I also like that they are including the excellent Griffin flash comp.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polosatik View Post
    Could be. The Raptor is a monster.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polosatik View Post
    They'd have to be non operational if they are. There's no pivot linkage for the ears to disengage the latch.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast