Thread: RRA Order to Ship Timeframe

Feedback Score

RRA Order to Ship Timeframe

I know that right now everyone and there brother is backlogged on orders, but I'm trying to get a ballpark estimate on a couple of uppers I ordered.

So, has anyone recently ordered an RRA upper (factory direct or aftermarket)?
    If so, when did you order and when was it received?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    not uppers, but i ordered 2 lower parts kits on march 20th and got a UPS tracking # today.

hope it helps.

Feedback Score
    Funny, I'm getting flash backs from 2004.

Feedback Score
    Ordered a Varmint upper on November 10. Haven't seen the upper nor heard a peep from RRA. That's five months and counting..........................

I am told by multiple people that Barrels are the problem.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the input. I had figured that the wait would be at least a couple of months. I saw posts on some other boards where people had recently received orders placed in September/October, but some were receiving there's faster.

Quote Originally Posted by hossb7
    not uppers, but i ordered 2 lower parts kits on march 20th and got a UPS tracking # today.

hope it helps.
    hossb7,
    I almost hate to admit this, but I ordered 2 LPK's, winter trigger guards, and some PMags last friday, got charged for part of the order and got a tracking number on Tuesday, and whatever shipped is on the truck for delivery now.

I ordered the uppers the same day (1-7.5" and 1-10.5", both complete uppers).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMarshall73 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I had figured that the wait would be at least a couple of months. I saw posts on some other boards where people had recently received orders placed in September/October, but some were receiving there's faster.

hossb7,
    I almost hate to admit this, but I ordered 2 LPK's, winter trigger guards, and some PMags last friday, got charged for part of the order and got a tracking number on Tuesday, and whatever shipped is on the truck for delivery now.

I ordered the uppers the same day (1-7.5" and 1-10.5", both complete uppers).
    doesn't bother me its good you got your stuff quickly