Thread: Radical Firearms Upper

Feedback Score

Radical Firearms Upper

Has anyone ever dealt with Radical Firearms? I've never heard of them, but their price on this upper is pretty good. What do you guys think of it? I can't spend a lot of money so I'm looking for the best bang for the buck.

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/produ...sr.16socom.htm
    "Never forget those who have died; Never forget who killed them."
    -Unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I ordered that upper on cyber Monday ($249.00 with their cyber Mon code). It shipped two days ago and is tracking to be delivered 12/26. I figured for that $$$ why not have an extra upper. They are up front on their 2-4 week lead times. You have to ask yourself if saving $$$ is worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    Go for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cosme9242 View Post
    I ordered that upper on cyber Monday ($249.00 with their cyber Mon code). It shipped two days ago and is tracking to be delivered 12/26. I figured for that $$$ why not have an extra upper. They are up front on their 2-4 week lead times. You have to ask yourself if saving $$$ is worth the wait.
    $249!!?? I wonder whether they'll do that again this week.
    -Unknown

Feedback Score
    I decided to go with this one instead. I like the lightweight barrel and it's made by FN here in SC. I do a ton of business with my local PSA store and have always been happy with every purchase plus the guys there have done a few favors for me. Price is virtually the same and free shipping until midnight tonight balances off the sales tax I'll be paying since it's an in-state purchase. Thanks a lot for your help guys.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-pencil-upper/
    -Unknown