Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elftmann Tactical Trigger

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    If you already have your mind made up, buy it, I see no reason to ask for advice when it is clear your mind is made up and you're only looking for folks to tell you how great it is and how smart you are.

It is the best trigger ever produced and you will shoot everything like Annie Oakley.
    That's exactly what I'm NOT doing. I in no way, shape, or form have my mind made up. All I'm asking for is an opinion from someone that has experience with them. Up until now, I've only heard good things. We had a gentleman that said his source wasn't impressed with it comparred to a Geissele. I'm just asking why? Although it would have been nice for him to elaborate on that a little more, that's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. If somebody isn't satisfied with it, I'd like to know why so I don't make the same mistake...or vice versa. Believe me when I tell you that I'm not the kind of guy to go buy something, and then ask for approval. All I'm trying to do here is make an educated purchase and not end up with a polished turd.
    Last edited by Jewell; 12-21-14 at 19:47.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom View Post
    Joined just to talk about this trigger?
    Not at all. Just asking people's opinion on them.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I had one but around 1500 rounds I started get light primer strikes, upon inspection I saw that the full cock notch was wearing and not catching on the sear and skipping to the half cock notch. I adjusted it and after another thousand the full cock notch had worn almost completely and no matter how I adjusted it it would not catch. I would not recommend this trigger. I'll post photos later.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    I had one but around 1500 rounds I started get light primer strikes, upon inspection I saw that the full cock notch was wearing and not catching on the sear and skipping to the half cock notch. I adjusted it and after another thousand the full cock notch had worn almost completely and no matter how I adjusted it it would not catch. I would not recommend this trigger. I'll post photos later.
    Big necro bump here, so I apologize but I know VIPER is still active on here. I just received one of the ELF-SE triggers with a KNS anti rotation kit as a gift for my birthday, and know absolutely nothing about them. I am not seeing great things from this thread though
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    With Larue now making the MBT series and G always been a standard...

I would avoid these like dog shit on the side walk.

Feedback Score
    Mine was of the very first generation when only “match” was available.
    I only ran a couple hundred rounds over it,it never would reliably shoot steel,I only shoot steel to test my equipment,and the elftmann would ftf at least once a magazine,if not more.i was taken out and traded.if you look at the hammer spring compared to a geissele or larue it’s pretty thin...I assumed this was the cause so I took it out and traded it!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    With Larue now making the MBT series and G always been a standard...

I would avoid these like dog shit on the side walk.
    Yeah like I was saying I got mine as a gift, and knew nothing about them until this thread. All my upgraded triggers are Geissele.

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec78 View Post
    Mine was of the very first generation when only “match” was available.
    I only ran a couple hundred rounds over it,it never would reliably shoot steel,I only shoot steel to test my equipment,and the elftmann would ftf at least once a magazine,if not more.i was taken out and traded.if you look at the hammer spring compared to a geissele or larue it’s pretty thin...I assumed this was the cause so I took it out and traded it!
    Good to know. I shoot a ton of steel when brass cased is priced high especially. I don't have a spare lower to throw it in anymore, so I might not even try it for a long while.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=WickedWillis;2742508]Yeah like I was saying I got mine as a gift, and knew nothing about them until this thread.

so I might not even try it for a long while.[/QUOTE]

NO Man... Come on WickedWillis!..... You HAVE To try it Now,... It's just a Drop in, takes what to install, 2-3 minutes... LOL

I don't have one and I favor acouple others but would like to see how see works for you.... Come on mang., JUST DO IT! DO It Do It Do It!
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12