Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official M4C 9mm Single Stack Glock Thread

cpoth Guest
    Can anyone comment if the slide stop is the same as the G42? Just wondering, I'd like to grab the Vicker's extended model ahead of time if thats the case.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    See my earlier post regarding common parts.

Sent from Tapatalk
    I'm a lead farmer motherf**ker! - Kurt Lazarus

cpoth Guest
    Thanks, apologies for missing that. Do you know if this implies that other parts are novel or are they shared with other 9mm models.

Feedback Score
    Edited... Video is posted in General discussion already.
    Last edited by AztecViking; 04-02-15 at 17:16.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpoth View Post
    Thanks, apologies for missing that. Do you know if this implies that other parts are novel or are they shared with other 9mm models.
    Only parts with other 9mm models are, F. Pin spring, F.Pin safety spring, Spring cups, Front sight and screw, mag catch spring.

Both the G42 and G43 are somewhat unique like the G36 where they share some but not a lot of parts with other models.
    I'm a lead farmer motherf**ker! - Kurt Lazarus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A little more than an 1/8th inch thinner and 40% less capacity than my g26, not to mention you lose a huge advantage of the g26. It takes all the larger Glock mags.

I know some people this it's the greatest thing since sliced bread but to me the g43 is just...meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Saying "1/8th inch thinner" really doesn't tell the whole story.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_pErm View Post
    A little more than an 1/8th inch thinner and 40% less capacity than my g26, not to mention you lose a huge advantage of the g26. It takes all the larger Glock mags.

I know some people this it's the greatest thing since sliced bread but to me the g43 is just...meh

Some of us are looking at this gun as the replacement for our J frames for pocket carry not as a replacement for our other Glocks. I don't carry my 26 anymore I switched to the 19. The 43 will hopefully make my J frame obsolete, but that's a tall order.
    Last edited by KCBRUIN; 04-04-15 at 03:46.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBRUIN View Post
    Some of us are looking at this gun as the replacement for our J frames for pocket carry not as a replacement for our other Glocks. I don't carry my 26 anymore I switched to the 19. The 43 will hopefully make my J frame obsolete, but that's a tall order.
    I don't see it as a tall order if it really is practical for pocket carry. It holds two additional rounds and is much quicker to reload by carrying an extra magazine(s). Only time will tell if it fits effectively in the pocket, ie. comfortable, non-printing, and practical to access.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post
    I don't see it as a tall order if it really is practical for pocket carry. It holds two additional rounds and is much quicker to reload by carrying an extra magazine(s). Only time will tell if it fits effectively in the pocket, ie. comfortable, non-printing, and practical to access.
    If it is anything like pocket carrying my shield, it won't work. I still plan on carrying a 442 in a pocket for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast