Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official M4C 9mm Single Stack Glock Thread

A place where you will see trees, grass, water.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0311 View Post
    Not to high jack too much, but am I the only person that wants a Glock .22lr?
    What is .22LR???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonicpolymer View Post
    I remember last time Glock said they were releasing something new and tried to get people excited... it ended up being for the "new" 17L and the suppressor ready Glock models which use metric thread patterns and don't even have night sights (although they are at least suppressor height steel sights). On top of that they are only gen 3 models which doesn't make sense to me because I don't think there are gen specific barrels between 3 and 4. The price on the threaded barrel guns is at least pretty good.

I wouldn't be surprised if this cool stuff he talked about was suppressor ready gen 4's, a return of RTF2, or even a run of the 24. Glock just seems totally opposed to doing what people actually want to buy which makes no sense whatsoever.

I believe there have been problems with the Gen 4 recoil system running suppressed. Therefore the TB model is a Gen 3. Mine came with Ameriglo suppressor sights.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0311 View Post
    Not to high jack too much, but am I the only person that wants a Glock .22lr?
    What's wrong with the kit? I forget who makes it. But I've shot it, and it works good. (that top half kit that you run on your glock frame.)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    There will be a model 40.... 5" 10mm

Feedback Score
    As a bit of an early let down, there was a dealer on another forum who posted a screenshot of a new Glock order sheet... There was a Glock 40, which was a long slide 10mm, then a new SKU for the 41/34/35 that he presumed were optics ready versions of the above.

No single stack 9mm...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Look for the single stack 9mm model 43 around the NRA 2015 show.......... BAM.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score
    IMHO, for this suspected G43 to be a home run, the external form factor needs to be very, very close or identical to that of a G42. Think common holsters close. If the outline swells at all, now its just the last single stack 3"ish 9mm on the market. G42 outline is roughly the max allowable for effective pocket carry in a non-permissive environment, while being large enough that it shoots well. As a long time glock owner and somewhat of a fanboy, I cannot believe a company that had so much win in the 1980's and early 90's went stagnate while literally everyone else productized innovative solutions to the thin 9mm CCW gun market. Making a very thin G43 (G42 thickness) is where the real engineering, materials science, and innovation will lie...hoping they don't disappoint!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike169 View Post
    As a bit of an early let down, there was a dealer on another forum who posted a screenshot of a new Glock order sheet... There was a Glock 40, which was a long slide 10mm, then a new SKU for the 41/34/35 that he presumed were optics ready versions of the above.

No single stack 9mm...
    This doesn't surprise me at all. I think it will be 2016, that way they can sell a huge pile of G42's.....

Feedback Score
    I'm not holdin my breath on a single stack 9 , but I'm hoping for one and a gen4 30s.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    When I had a G22 and a G23 I was desperate for a single stack Glock. Then Kahr came out with the P9 and I was very happy. Have sold my Glocks off since then and haven't really thought about it since.

Gaston does what Gaston wants to. Our opinion doesn't seem to matter very much to him.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast