Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunsmithing Hall of Shame Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That "custom" 1913 addition is probably the least of the problems on that POS. I'll bet the insides have been mucked up even worse than the outside of that abomination.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    How does one reach this point in life when you will do this to a handgun (or any gun)? Bored? Idiot? Just don't care anymore? "I think I'll ruin this perfectly fine handgun. Here bubba number 2, hold my beer and watch this."
    I expend tremendous amounts of energy and time merely to be normal.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    Serial numbers are overrated.
    I was going to try and come up with something witty, but the whole idea is just so dumb that I got nothing. lol
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Local sale ad:

"As can be seen the stock has been modified. I roughly ‘curved’ the stock as it was hitting my cheek bone when fired. Not very smart but I did it anyway."

Seems legit to me...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Local sale ad:

"As can be seen the stock has been modified. I roughly ‘curved’ the stock as it was hitting my cheek bone when fired. Not very smart but I did it anyway."

Seems legit to me...

The scope on that baby must be short of eye relief. Cheek weld? We don't need no stinkin' cheek weld.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 03-08-17 at 02:29.

Feedback Score
    He could spend another 20 minutes sanding and working it, restain, and call it a feature.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    The scope on that baby must be short of eye relief. Cheek weld? We don't need no stinkin' cheek weld.
    Maybe he just got really jolly cheeks like Ol' Saint Nick. But that whole : "It was hitting my cheek so I cut it away. Probably wasn't smart but I did it anyway." It's guys like this that give us men a bad name. Maybe you've seen those pictures? Like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Local sale ad:

Seems legit to me...

Is that a sling or a luggage strap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I was wondering how he would notice the stock on his cheekbone with the scope punching him in the eye repeatedly.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Armslist sale ad for compensated glock 357sig barrel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast