Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunsmithing Hall of Shame Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    From Gunbroker via the FN Forums:
    This listing is for FNH FS200 carbine. The gun comes in original box with accessories and manual. Original owner of the gun attempted to modify the frame to accept high capacity magazines such as Surefire OBJZ8 60 round mag (one included). Supposedly, the modification worked, but made the gun less reliable with standard FS mags. Upon inspection, the standard mag appears to be a bit loose. We have not shot the gun so could not confirm the claim. Outside of the modification, the gun appears in like new condition. The gun has a short 16” barrel including muzzle brake. The barrel is by Tornado Technologies LLC https://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html. This is a great piece, especially if you are handy enough to make modification if needed.[/QUOTE]

The modification appears to be done by a real professional!

That is just insanity right there to do that to a weapon. How someone could take that in and put it on Gunbroker is beyond me. For Gunbroker to accept it, is pure failure. Hopefully no one even bothers to bid on it. This one is definitely a top ten Hall of Shame winner!

Feedback Score
    Does anybody have the one from the Battlerifle guy? Said someone from some government dept wanted it bc it looked scary. I think it didn't have a hand guard of had a half hand guard or something. I can't seem to find it.
    Peace the old fashion way

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post

From Gunbroker via the FN Forums:
    This listing is for FNH FS200 carbine. The gun comes in original box with accessories and manual. Original owner of the gun attempted to modify the frame to accept high capacity magazines such as Surefire OBJZ8 60 round mag (one included). Supposedly, the modification worked, but made the gun less reliable with standard FS mags. Upon inspection, the standard mag appears to be a bit loose. We have not shot the gun so could not confirm the claim. Outside of the modification, the gun appears in like new condition. The gun has a short 16” barrel including muzzle brake. The barrel is by Tornado Technologies LLC https://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html. This is a great piece, especially if you are handy enough to make modification if needed.
    Here is the auction...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=446087382

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    check the link, it sold.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    check the link, it sold.
    It doesn't look like it sold

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you look under the gray box that says "this auction has ended", it says that it was relisted. If you follow those links, you'll get to: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=449938961

I didn't brother looking under the "sold" box to see that it had been relisted again. I assumed that it wouldn't need to be relisted if sold. I guess I haven't learned what assuming does yet. :P Therefore, I sit corrected.

Feedback Score
    I'm just shaking my head.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by superstratjunky View Post
    I'm just shaking my head.
    I know right Who the.... what the... Really?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet-Matt View Post

The custom Mosin Nagant bolt handle is really tempting, but I can't help but wonder how much beer I would have to consume to duplicate the work. I could turn a $100 rifle into a $10 rifle.
    Last edited by T2C; 01-11-15 at 19:50.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    The custom Mosin Nagant bolt handle is really tempting, but I can't help but wonder how much beer I would have to consume to duplicate the work. I could turn a $100 rifle into a $10 rifle.
    You would probably get alcohol poisoning before you could duplicate work like that

Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast